Why are Girls and Women crying over "I Loved You Too Much?"
DigMusicFan
2011-12-10 13:50:07 UTC
Girls, Women and even Guys were caught crying when hearing this
passionate song by Jan Davis:

"I Loved You Too Much" is now exploding and grabbing the hearts of
people worldwide!

DigMusicFan
2011-12-18 17:29:14 UTC
Hey members, Maybe you didn't view my topic because it sounded too sad? Sorry about that! :~) Jan Davis wrote "I Loved You Too Much" for a good reason that he announced on SoundCloud.com and I quote: "Been there, done that." So take a few minutes to view his video and tell me what you think? http://bit.ly/w1Yiro