Songs with the name "Amy"
d***@gmail.com
2015-07-20 21:10:30 UTC
Amazing Amy lil Wayne
If you seek Amy Britney Spears
Song about Amy
Amy's song
s***@gmail.com
2017-01-20 08:48:09 UTC
Can anyone give me a list of songs (title & Artist) called Amy or with
the name "Amy" in them? Even if you only know of one, I would
appreciate knowing. Thanks.
Ozzy Aimee
g***@gmail.com
2017-04-05 13:41:10 UTC
Ammy, what ya trying to do, I think we could start a new for awhile maybe longer if we tried...8
SandraD
2017-01-29 20:14:13 UTC
I'm a little late in chiming in:

Miami, My Amy
by Keith Whitley

Lyrics
Everybody talks about the California 'quakes
But the first time I ever felt the earth shake
Was in Miami
When Amy touched me, oh it shook me

I told her I loved her and I wanted to stay
But she said, "Be sure, and I'll call you in L.A."
Even in the taxi I could hear my telephone ring
Calling me from

Miami, my Amy
What took you so long? I thought you'd never call
Miami, my Amy
Miami, my Amy loves me after all

Now Amy just called and said, "Please come back"
I said, "I'm on my way, I ain't even unpacked"
"I want you, I love you", that's all she had to say
Goodbye L.A.

Now once again I'm Miami-bound
Can't wait 'til this plane touches down
'Cause I know my Amy will be waitin'
At that Miami gate, I can't wait

Miami, my Amy
What took you so long? I thought you'd never call
Miami, my Amy
Miami, my Amy loves me after all

Miami, my Amy loves me after all

Songwriters: Royce Porter, Dean Dillon, Hank Cochran
Can anyone give me a list of songs (title & Artist) called Amy or with
the name "Amy" in them?
t***@gmail.com
2019-01-01 20:25:38 UTC
Can anyone give me a list of songs (title & Artist) called Amy or with
the name "Amy" in them? Even if you only know of one, I would
appreciate knowing. Thanks.
Miami My Amy by Keith Whitley

Amie by Pure Prairie League

Once in Love with Amy by Ray Bolger
s***@gmail.com
2019-01-07 20:40:30 UTC
Can anyone give me a list of songs (title & Artist) called Amy or with
the name "Amy" in them? Even if you only know of one, I would
appreciate knowing. Thanks.
And her name was Amy by The Sandy Coast.

https://www.discogs.com/composition/1b64228f-5183-4b45-b9d0-ca8849ea58ca-And-Her-Name-Is-Amy