I can't live, if living is without you
k***@gmail.com
2018-05-26 18:46:59 UTC
Actually it was written and recorded by the group Badfinger in 1970. Mills on recorded it and had a hit with it in 1971.
k***@gmail.com
2018-05-26 18:50:45 UTC
Actually the other way around. Badfinger wrote and recorded it in 1970. Nillson did his cover in 1971.
j***@gmail.com
2018-06-23 02:18:59 UTC
Its originally by badfinger.
People need to research.
k***@gmail.com
2018-08-17 01:55:31 UTC
if they noticed was a question and conversation of 99, I suppose today there is more facility to find information than in those times. regards
j***@live.com
2020-06-05 03:13:09 UTC
Amen!

e***@gmail.com
2019-05-31 03:01:09 UTC
Harry Neilson.
o***@gmail.com
2020-05-27 23:45:28 UTC
It's Air Supply with the title of Without You.
I can't live, if living is without you? Who?? Sings This??
I've been trying to find this out for years...:)
Spikings...