Dance track based on a musical pocket watch chimes.
e***@gmail.com
2013-02-21 23:16:39 UTC
I know this is a bit of a strange one, but it's driving me crazy
Can anyone here tell me the name of a dance tune I've heard a few times,
all I can tell you about it is, that the main part of the tune is, I'm sure
a sample of the chimes a pocket watch made in one of the Clint Eastwood
spaghetti westerns, and is repeated continuously with a back beat added to
in.
I do have the original version from the film, but have no idea how to put it
up on the web, so if I dont get any help here, I'll re-post this message and
add a small sample as an attachment, to see if that can jog anyone's memory,
as I'd love to find the title of this track
T I A
Nick
I think this is it, I have been looking for this for a really long time:

j***@gmail.com
187 Lockdown - Gunman
j***@gmail.com
2020-02-15 11:51:54 UTC
I know this is a bit of a strange one, but it's driving me crazy
Can anyone here tell me the name of a dance tune I've heard a few times,
all I can tell you about it is, that the main part of the tune is, I'm sure
a sample of the chimes a pocket watch made in one of the Clint Eastwood
spaghetti westerns, and is repeated continuously with a back beat added to
in.
I do have the original version from the film, but have no idea how to put it
up on the web, so if I dont get any help here, I'll re-post this message and
add a small sample as an attachment, to see if that can jog anyone's memory,
as I'd love to find the title of this track
T I A
Nick
The one you are thinking of is probably 187 Lockdown - rewind come selector which is a remix of the gunman