Configuring the lyrics displayed in WindowsMediaPlayer
Jackson
2011-12-13 17:22:41 UTC
I have a hearing problem (jet engines causes), that makes it
difficult to understand the lyrics of many songs. So I
enjoy the music more if I can display and read the lyrics as
the song plays.

I downloaded lyricsplugin-wmplayer.msi which is an installer
for displaying lyrics from WMP. It works well for me but I
can't seem to configure it to display Left Aligned and with
a larger font size. I can set that up easily enough, but it
only works once. After saving the configuration and going
to another song, upon returning to the first song I find
that it has reverted to the earlier configuration.

Actually, I would like to configure to default settings that
will work on EVERY song.

Can anyone help? Thanks...
--
Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), FL
***@hotmail.Xcom dele XXX
frank
2011-12-13 20:22:21 UTC
This any help ?