WHAT COLOR
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-13 06:11:38 UTC
I can do is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all,
Imploring Pardon.
nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring
Pardon.
is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring
Pardon.
is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all,
Imploring Pardon.
oups.com...
underwear are you wearing
But what about the planet Uranus?
in your underwear?
The planet Uranus is surrounded by thick clouds. The
atmosphere is made
up of gases (mainly hydrogen, some helium and a small amount
of methane). The planet looks blue-green because of a gas
called methane
in its atmosphere.
Methane is one of the noble gases.
Uranus, the first planet discovered in modern times, was
discovered by
William Herschel while systematically searching the sky with
his telescope on March 13, 1781. It had actually been seen many
times before
but ignored as simply another star (the earliest recorded
sighting was
in
1690 when John Flamsteed cataloged it as 34 Tauri). Herschel
named it "the Georgium Sidus" (the Georgian Planet) in honor of
his patron, the
infamous (to Americans) King George III of England; others
called it "Herschel". The name "Uranus" was first proposed by
Bode in conformity
with the other planetary names from classical mythology but
didn't come
into common use until 1850.
Did Mr. Herschel do anything of note while he sat there, all
alone, staring thru his telescope?
He was looking at Uranus.
Wikipedia is a mine of good information I find.
I was looking at http://www.nineplanets.org/uranus.html
There may not be 9 planets anymore. Pluto lost its status.
Who's idea was that?
There was a conference of top astronomers. They decided Pluto was too
small to qualify as a planet.
How bout uranis?
It is just about the right size :)
It's a gaseous planet, or whatever they call it now. It's got gas.
progea
2009-08-13 13:01:09 UTC
It's a gaseous planet, or whatever they call it now. It's got gas.- Hide quoted text -
Oh, no, the fart troll from alt.music.pink-floyd strikes again and now
on alt.music.lyrics as well. He now spams entire newsgroups all day
long with nothing else better to do, like LIBERATOR in alt.music.rush
and also crossposts to a Vancouver newsgroup. Too bad police in that
city are criminals. They only know how to taser Robert Dziekanowski to
death on that airport. Otherwise they coulod have helped with this
spam, perhaps.
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-14 06:03:11 UTC
It's a gaseous planet, or whatever they call it now. It's got gas.- Hide quoted text -
Oh, no, the fart troll from alt.music.pink-floyd strikes again and now
on alt.music.lyrics as well. He now spams entire newsgroups all day
long with nothing else better to do, like LIBERATOR in alt.music.rush
and also crossposts to a Vancouver newsgroup. Too bad police in that
city are criminals. They only know how to taser Robert Dziekanowski to
death on that airport. Otherwise they coulod have helped with this
spam, perhaps.

Yes, the RCMP and the VPD need to crackdown on Usenet spam. This is a highly
important matter that should take first priority over other offences such as
robbery, rapes, murders, etc., etc..