Song from the 90's…
p***@gmail.com
2020-06-11 21:22:47 UTC

There was a song I heard in the early 90's (for sure before 1994) that I simply can't find. Could you guys help?

As I remember, the sound was alteranive'ish even though I heard it on VH1 back in the day, I think.

I believe the chorus was something like:

"Turn around into myself and I scream…
You are my world, you a-a-are my world"

I have the felling the video balck and white, filmed in the woods, and with the band just standing there singing.

thanks for helping!!
akshayan...@gmail.com
2020-08-04 08:25:49 UTC
There was a song I heard in the early '90s (for sure before 1994) that I simply can't find. Could you guys help?
As I remember, the sound was alteranive'ish even though I heard it on VH1 back in the day, I think.
"Turn around into me and I scream…
You are my world, you a-a-are my world"
I have the feeling the video black and white, filmed in the woods, and with the band just standing there singing.
thanks for helping!!
https://www.ajoobalyrics.com/tag/anand-bakshi/
https://www.ajoobalyrics.com/tag/asha-bhosle/
https://www.ajoobalyrics.com/tag/sameer/