!! ID HELP !! => Otherwise I will suicide!!!! :(((((
ThrashbacK
2003-10-07 10:20:34 UTC
I am searching this song about 3 years so please help me
pleaseeeeeee:(((

- " TOUCH ME " is the name of the song.

- I am not sure but maybe " FAY SAHARA " is the name of the artist.I
said "not sure" cause I couldn't find any information about the name
FAY SAHARA on the worldwide web:((

- The artist is a woman

- This is a Ballad-Romatic Song

- It was from 90's..(1990-1992 I think)

- I don't know but maybe the artist is from England..

I made a basic midi file of the chorus part which starts with the word
"touch me".Please listen it for easy remembering.

==> http://www12.brinkster.com/theparoxysm/The%20Unknown%20Song.mid
<==
Ulrich Gebhardt
2003-10-07 11:03:28 UTC
Am 7 Oct 2003 03:20:34 -0700, hat ***@hotmail.com (ThrashbacK) geschrieben:
> I am searching this song about 3 years so please help me
> pleaseeeeeee:(((
>
> - " TOUCH ME " is the name of the song.

Before "committing suicide" you should maybe consider posting at least some fragmental lyrics of this song if you remember some. ;-)
This could help us with the enquiry.

Ulrich Gebhardt
Michael J. Apollyon
2003-10-07 15:22:49 UTC
LOL. Could it be Samantha Fox's Touch Me ( I Want Your Body)?

ThrashbacK
2003-10-07 20:24:43 UTC
I'm not sure but it can be like that "Touchhhhhh meeeee....in the
silence of the nighttt....." (Listen the midi.Think flute sound for
vocals,and piano sound for only fill music) Thanks....

here is the list that didn't match with my song:((

Beth Orton - Touch Me With Your Love
THE CARPENTERS - Touch Me When We're Dancing
Samantha Fox - Touch Me
The Doors - Touch Me
Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long)
DJ Tiesto - Touch Me
Weeping Willows - Touch Me
Royce - You Can't Touch Me
Rui Da Silva - Touch Me
Foxy Brown - Touch Me,Tease Me
Moby - Evertime You Touch Me
Brandy - When you touch me
Joan Jett - Do You Wanna Touch Me
Mudhoney - Touch Me,I'm Sick
Solo - Touch Me
Baccara - Touch Me
Darude - Touch Me Feel Me
Fonda Rae - Touch Me
Diana Ross - Touch Me In The Morning
Sheila E. - Hold Me (Touch Me)
Rising Star - Touch Me
Lane
2003-10-07 23:45:42 UTC
"ThrashbacK" <***@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> I'm not sure but it can be like that "Touchhhhhh meeeee....in the
> silence of the nighttt....." (Listen the midi.Think flute sound for
> vocals,and piano sound for only fill music) Thanks....
>

> here is the list that didn't match with my song:((
>

> Beth Orton - Touch Me With Your Love
> THE CARPENTERS - Touch Me When We're Dancing
> Samantha Fox - Touch Me
> The Doors - Touch Me
> Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long)
> DJ Tiesto - Touch Me
> Weeping Willows - Touch Me
> Royce - You Can't Touch Me
> Rui Da Silva - Touch Me
> Foxy Brown - Touch Me,Tease Me
> Moby - Evertime You Touch Me
> Brandy - When you touch me
> Joan Jett - Do You Wanna Touch Me
> Mudhoney - Touch Me,I'm Sick
> Solo - Touch Me
> Baccara - Touch Me
> Darude - Touch Me Feel Me
> Fonda Rae - Touch Me
> Diana Ross - Touch Me In The Morning
> Sheila E. - Hold Me (Touch Me)
> Rising Star - Touch Me

I think its "It must have been love" by Roxette. Actually I'm sure it is.

Lane
Lane
2003-10-07 23:48:38 UTC
"Lane" <***@vailable.nl> schreef in bericht
> "ThrashbacK" <***@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> > I'm not sure but it can be like that "Touchhhhhh meeeee....in the
> > silence of the nighttt....." (Listen the midi.Think flute sound for
> > vocals,and piano sound for only fill music) Thanks....
> >

> > here is the list that didn't match with my song:((
> >

> > Beth Orton - Touch Me With Your Love
> > THE CARPENTERS - Touch Me When We're Dancing
> > Samantha Fox - Touch Me
> > The Doors - Touch Me
> > Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long)
> > DJ Tiesto - Touch Me
> > Weeping Willows - Touch Me
> > Royce - You Can't Touch Me
> > Rui Da Silva - Touch Me
> > Foxy Brown - Touch Me,Tease Me
> > Moby - Evertime You Touch Me
> > Brandy - When you touch me
> > Joan Jett - Do You Wanna Touch Me
> > Mudhoney - Touch Me,I'm Sick
> > Solo - Touch Me
> > Baccara - Touch Me
> > Darude - Touch Me Feel Me
> > Fonda Rae - Touch Me
> > Diana Ross - Touch Me In The Morning
> > Sheila E. - Hold Me (Touch Me)
> > Rising Star - Touch Me
>
> I think its "It must have been love" by Roxette. Actually I'm sure it is.
>
> Lane

And here are the lyrics, for the rest its kazaa or the shop

Lay a whisper on my pillow ,
leave the winter on the ground .
I wake up lonely , there's air of silence
in the bedroom and all around .
Touch me now, I close my eyes and dream away .
It must have been love but it's over now.
It must have been good but I lost it somehow .
It must have been love but it's over now.
From the moment we touched 'til the time had run out.
Make -believing we're together ,
that I'm sheltered by your heart .
But in and outside I've turned to water
like a teardrop in your palm .
And it's a hard winter's day, I dream away .
It must have been love but it's over now,
It was all that I wanted , now I'm living without .
It must have been love but it's over now,
It's where the water flows , it's where the wind blows
Michael Leahy
2003-10-08 11:55:51 UTC
Here's another one in MP3 that is none of the above, sung by Perry Rose.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/292/michael_leahy.html

ThrashbacK
2003-10-08 17:26:15 UTC
Thank you Lane but I listened Roxette and unfortunately it is
not:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Lane
2003-10-08 21:07:34 UTC
> Thank you Lane but I listened Roxette and unfortunately it is

not:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
((

I know, I'm sorry. But I recognise the melody. It's on the tip of my tongue.
You gave me a sort of a buren, now I know a melody, but don't know the
title. I will keep on searching (for my own sake)

Lane
Lane
2003-10-08 23:08:09 UTC
Try "Touch me" by "Total touch" or by the same band "Somebodies elses
lover".

Lane
2003-10-08 23:17:23 UTC
Or Touch me in the morning by Dalia (R&B)

Lane
2003-10-08 23:39:23 UTC
Or 'Touch me" by the "49'ers"

Danny
2003-10-08 23:09:02 UTC
***@hotmail.com (ThrashbacK) wrote in message news:<***@posting.google.com>...
> Thank you Lane but I listened Roxette and unfortunately it is
> not:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I did find a "Fay Sahara" on a google search and she is Turkish
but I could find no suicide note. lol (sorry).
Dzjonnie
2003-10-26 19:59:02 UTC
On 7 Oct 2003 03:20:34 -0700, ***@hotmail.com (ThrashbacK)
wrote:

>I am searching this song about 3 years so please help me
>pleaseeeeeee:(((
>
>- " TOUCH ME " is the name of the song.

Could it be: "The sun allways shine on tv" performed by a swedish
band called: Aha.

Lyrics starts with:
Touch Me, how can it be.
Believe me, the sun allways shines on TV.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
Dzjonnie
2003-10-26 20:11:40 UTC
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:59:02 +0100, Dzjonnie <***@snotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 7 Oct 2003 03:20:34 -0700, ***@hotmail.com (ThrashbacK)
>wrote:
>
>>I am searching this song about 3 years so please help me
>>pleaseeeeeee:(((
>>
>>- " TOUCH ME " is the name of the song.
>>
>Could it be: "The sun allways shine on tv" performed by a swedish
>band called: Aha.
>
>Lyrics starts with:
>Touch Me, how can it be.
>Believe me, the sun allways shines on TV.

Found full lyrics:

Touch me
How can it be
Believe me
The sun always shines on T.V
Hold me
Close to your heart
Touch me
And give all your love to me
To me...

I Reached inside myself
And found nothing there
To ease the pressure of
My ever worrying mind
All my powers waste away
I fear the crazed and lonely looks
The mirror's sending me
These Days
Please don't ask me to defend
The shamefull lowlands
Of the way I'm drifting
Gloomily through time

I reached inside myself today
Thinking there's got to be some way
To keep my troubles distant

Touch me
How can it be
Believe me
The sun always shines on TV
Hold me
Close to your heart
Touch me
And give all your love to me

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
Blood Phoenix Rising
2003-10-27 23:05:23 UTC
A-Ha is not a Swedish band! The band hails from Oslo Norway....
2004-04-04 15:00:22 UTC
Hmm, Could this be " A-Ha"

--
DJCarl

spoon
2004-04-06 09:27:04 UTC
"c" <o> wrote in message news:2K6dnZP9k8NvvO3dRVn-***@mcb.net...
> Hmm, Could this be " A-Ha"
>
> --
> DJCarl

hmmmm

It doesnt sound wholly unlike The Sun always shines on TV by Aha
but it aint a woman singing