Moving lyrics from txt file onto the mp3 music file?
Jackson
2011-12-13 17:03:51 UTC
I have lots of mp3s, and also have the lyrics to most of
them. Some of the lyrics are embedded in the songtitle.mp3
file, but many are in their own songtitle.txt file. Is
there a program that will read the lyrics from the txt file
and embed them in the mp3 file?

Thanks...
--
Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), FL
***@hotmail.Xcom dele XXX
DigMusicFan
2011-12-14 09:36:18 UTC
Hey Jackson, Wish I had the answer to your excellent question... Hope someone does!

I'm wondering why alt.music.lyrics allows so many off the topic posts. Maybe if more of us marked them as "remove" or "spam" the group owner would notice?

I'll try with one of them and it would be great if you would follow suit.

Thanks,

Donna