ID Req: NewWave/Alt/80s "Your First, Your Last, Your Everything" TIA
a***@gmail.com
2016-06-07 01:23:01 UTC
I think this is the same song I'm trying to find. I heard it not too long ago and thought they said it was by a one hit wonder from Toronto called Endgame. I have been trying to locate this song for years. Strangely enough I called the station and the announcer who has introduced the song had no idea what I was talking about. Ugh. I think it goes 'you're first. You're last. You're anything and everything.' I could be wrong. It is possibly a remake of the Barry white song. I'd love to find it.
m***@gmail.com
2017-06-25 19:34:21 UTC

m***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 14:47:55 UTC