Please, HELP ME with this 80's song!
p***@gmail.com
2015-06-16 15:37:51 UTC
try Tarzan Boy by Baltimora
n***@gmail.com
2016-01-23 22:11:58 UTC
This is the one you're looking for!!
j***@gmail.com
2016-04-06 02:50:05 UTC
Tarzan Boy by Baltimora
v***@gmail.com
2016-11-22 06:02:16 UTC
The Fixx. Red skies
v***@gmail.com
2016-11-22 06:03:06 UTC
The fixx eed skies
j***@gmail.com
2017-09-07 21:55:08 UTC

j***@gmail.com
2017-09-07 21:55:43 UTC
http://youtu.be/aVyrtzYklB0
d***@gmail.com
2017-10-01 08:41:57 UTC
lido boz scaggs

been searching and searching all over the internet for this one. Okay, a clip
of the video is on that Entertainment Weekly commercial for the free 80's Wave
CDs. In the video, the guy is on stage at a concert and streamers are falling
down from the ceiling while he sings, "Whoa Oh Ohhhh Ohh Uh Ohhh Uh Ohhh" and
then it echos in the background...if someone would help I would appreciate it
so much! I've been looking for this song for the past 4 nights. Searched all
over Napster...nothing. Help me if you know this one please!
Mike
d***@gmail.com
2017-10-01 08:43:05 UTC
lido boz scaggs http://youtu.be/HQZBaJAngH8
m***@gmail.com
2017-12-01 22:34:34 UTC
Chicago stay the night it at end of song
r***@hotmail.com
2018-01-10 23:26:19 UTC
I know the song you are looking for!!! It’s by Climie Fisher. The name of the song is “love changes everything”

Hope that helps 😀
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 08:10:36 UTC
It's Joe Jackson-real men
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 08:09:00 UTC
Joe Jackson- real men is it.
e***@icloud.com
2018-03-17 04:19:40 UTC
Really late, but I believe you're looking for Baltimora-Tarzan Boy.
f***@gmail.com
2018-03-27 02:45:56 UTC
Tarzan Boy
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 06:16:32 UTC
A step too far (Aida) heather headley, Elton John, Sherie Scott
George Badaduchi
2018-04-09 20:56:39 UTC
Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe

I searched for this song for a YEAR!!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-23 08:26:12 UTC
That's it bro I was looking for it too
e***@gmail.com
2018-07-10 03:36:36 UTC
Gloria estefan rhythm is going to get you
e***@gmail.com
2018-07-25 15:22:47 UTC
Cual es la canción que decía algo como, woh oh oh, woh oh oh , can you Heard me ,can you Heard me , la cantaba una chica de voz dulce y sonaban como campanas en partes de la canción, era una canción alegre de los 80s o noventas, estilo pop.
j***@gmail.com
2018-10-24 22:14:24 UTC
been searching and searching all over the internet for this one. Okay, a clip
of the video is on that Entertainment Weekly commercial for the free 80's Wave
CDs. In the video, the guy is on stage at a concert and streamers are falling
down from the ceiling while he sings, "Whoa Oh Ohhhh Ohh Uh Ohhh Uh Ohhh" and
then it echos in the background...if someone would help I would appreciate it
so much! I've been looking for this song for the past 4 nights. Searched all
over Napster...nothing. Help me if you know this one please!
Mike
umm.. John Farnham - You're The Voice ?
^Xer0
Thank you very much random guy from 17 years ago, that was actually what I was looking for right now! :D
e***@emeryweiner.org
2019-07-10 06:52:12 UTC
OMG SAME the oh's at the end of "you're the voice" were stuck in my head THANK YOU
d***@gmail.com
2019-06-11 23:43:19 UTC
Howard Jones Things can Only get Better. I've been looking for ot too and found it by accident
r***@gmail.com
2019-12-04 02:39:47 UTC
Greg Kihn Band and it is called The Breakup Song
r***@gmail.com
2019-12-04 02:45:18 UTC
Greg Kihn Band - The Breakup Song
f***@gmail.com
2020-02-09 01:26:46 UTC
To “***@gmail.com”:

Although there is little chance that you’ll ever see my message here, and I must thank you anyway! For years, I was convinced there was an Elton John song that had a chorus featuring the lyrics, “Leon, Whoa-o-O-oh-oh-oh!”, but thanks to you I have finally found it! “Lido Shuffle” by Boz Scaggs. YES!!!!!

Thanks again, mate!
c***@gmail.com
2020-04-02 12:09:21 UTC

If you haven't found it mayhaps this is what you're looking for
t***@gmail.com
2020-04-04 16:55:56 UTC
Springstein's "Thunder Road" has that very sequence of lyrics, but you'd recognize his very distinct singing voice, one would think. Let me know who the artist is when you find out, please?
Thanks, & Good Luck!

Trace
m***@hotmail.com
2020-04-30 03:27:32 UTC
Tarzan boy

m***@hotmail.com
2020-04-30 03:28:03 UTC
Tarzan boy

http://youtu.be/_r0n9Dv6XnY
k***@gmail.com
Paradise cold play
Serenity Henderson
Lost Horizon- Highlander (The One) is the meme song
Cassandra Connelly
I think you're looking for Right On Time by Black Box :)
rayhan
It has to be Things can only get better by Howard Jones
Milo Zabál
2021-07-29 01:08:00 UTC
YEAH IT WAS TARZAN BOY BY BALTIMORA !!!!!! WHAT A GREAT TUNE!!!
Kenneth Nicklowicz
2021-09-20 23:31:34 UTC
been searching and searching all over the internet for this one. Okay, a clip
of the video is on that Entertainment Weekly commercial for the free 80's Wave
CDs. In the video, the guy is on stage at a concert and streamers are falling
down from the ceiling while he sings, "Whoa Oh Ohhhh Ohh Uh Ohhh Uh Ohhh" and
then it echos in the background...if someone would help I would appreciate it
so much! I've been looking for this song for the past 4 nights. Searched all
over Napster...nothing. Help me if you know this one please!
Mike
Eric Prydz – Call On Me