What movie is "Sympathy for the Devil" from?
m***@gmail.com
2019-08-22 13:35:07 UTC
I know the Rolling Stones' 'Sympathy for the Devil' was in a movie recently
It was at the end of 'Interview with the Vampire,' but not the Stones'
version. I forget who did it.
--
Reverend Bhagwan
High Jester
http://www.angelfire.com/ab/carnivalist
m***@gmail.com
m***@gmail.com
j***@gmail.com
2019-08-22 14:52:51 UTC
The Jericho mile
1979
t***@gmail.com
2019-11-02 20:37:55 UTC
The movie is called deliver us from evil
m***@gmail.com
2019-11-03 19:29:03 UTC
Fallen with Denzel Washington and other great actors
r***@gmail.com
2020-02-24 19:53:43 UTC
Sorry, it was in Focus with Will Smith
c***@gmail.com