Songs about spinning around or dizziness
j***@uticaod.com
2015-04-01 16:37:00 UTC
A colleague of mine has been in hospital complaining about the world
spinning and dizziness. He's always poking fun at other people so we want to
make him a cd of songs with spinning, dizziness etc in the title or
featuring heavily in the lyrics. Can anyone suggest any?
Dead or Alive - You spin me round (like a record)
Bob & Vic - Dizzy....(you make me feel)
Any more out there? Get your thinking caps on and help if you can.
Ta
Iain Dods
U2...Vertigo
--
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the
e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.
c***@gmail.com
A little late, but I was searching all over for this song as it reminds me of Sia but lyrics involve "Spinning 'round, I go dancing with ghosts...yeah they're after my soul, they go do doo do doo do do do doo" In case anyone else was looking for it, it took me a bit but I FOUND IT!!! The sone is "Ghosts by Charlie" Totally random and totally great song!
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-07 18:07:00 UTC
A colleague of mine has been in hospital complaining about the world
spinning and dizziness. He's always poking fun at other people so we want to
make him a cd of songs with spinning, dizziness etc in the title or
featuring heavily in the lyrics. Can anyone suggest any?
Dead or Alive - You spin me round (like a record)
Bob & Vic - Dizzy....(you make me feel)
Any more out there? Get your thinking caps on and help if you can.
Ta
Iain Dods
Blood Sweat and Tears