80s New Wave "Whoa oh oh-oh-oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh"
George Badaduchi
2018-04-09 20:55:21 UTC
Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe

a***@gmail.com
2020-05-24 16:08:38 UTC
I just returned from a bowling alley, where they played an 80s, New Wave
song that I can't get out of my head. Can someone help me find some other
lyrics/title/artist?
The chorus, which repeats many times, is roughly "Whoa oh whoa-oh-oh oh oh
oh-oh-oh," sung by a high, male voice over a downwards pattern, (maybe
starting on a D and ending one octave below, like D C A-G-F G A
F-E-D). I can't think of any other words, but I do know that it ends on this
chorus, repeating as it fades.
It's not Tarzan Boy, though Google likes to suggest that.
Any help is much appreciated,
Thanks,
/m
I am looking for the same song...did you find it???
Razorface
2022-06-16 03:51:09 UTC
I just returned from a bowling alley, where they played an 80s, New Wave
song that I can't get out of my head. Can someone help me find some other
lyrics/title/artist?
The chorus, which repeats many times, is roughly "Whoa oh whoa-oh-oh oh oh
oh-oh-oh," sung by a high, male voice over a downwards pattern, (maybe
starting on a D and ending one octave below, like D C A-G-F G A
F-E-D). I can't think of any other words, but I do know that it ends on this
chorus, repeating as it fades.
It's not Tarzan Boy, though Google likes to suggest that.
Any help is much appreciated,
Thanks,
/m
THE FIXX - Red Skies (1982)