Can anyone identify this song? "...and it feels... like heaven is so far away."
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-24 06:31:20 UTC
Five finger deathpunch
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 08:37:16 UTC
lol wow
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 08:38:06 UTC
Five Finger Death Punch? Lol wow....
m***@mmto.org
2018-05-19 20:32:04 UTC
Five finger death punch released a cover version.
L***@virginmedia.com
2018-10-25 20:26:53 UTC
I spent days trying to find artist since hearing five finger version. All lead to offspring who I've never heard of I feel new romantic punk etc thought tears for fears of new order..I know lyrics but still not fitting with my thoughts of artist
a***@gmail.com
2020-04-15 06:32:07 UTC
Far Away Breaking Benjamin
c***@hotmail.com
2020-04-21 04:12:01 UTC
This song is NOT by Breaking Benjamin. Their song "Far Away" does not contain any of those lyrics.

The lyrics the person asked about are from "Gone Away" by The Offspring, released in 1997. Five Finger Death Punch released a cover of Gone Away in 2017, 20 years after it was originally released.Two completley different songs.
d***@yahoo.com
2018-11-28 01:47:11 UTC
Hey folks,
I don't know the name or title of this song. Can anyone identify it?
It's a loud, sort of eighties rock/ heavy metal song... leaning a bit
perhaps towards a more 90's rock sound. The singer shouts. I mean
*really* shouts. The chorus is...
"....and it feels like heaven is so far away
Now that you've gone
Now that you've gone away.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Cliff

5 finger death punch!!
a***@gmail.com
2020-04-15 06:33:52 UTC
Far Away Breaking Benjamin

When I was 18/19 I tried to figure this song out. I heard it on the radio, and never heard it again! I was driving to work a week ago! AND behold! The freakin song came on the radio.. thank heavens for Spotify.

All the Best,

Amy