McCain, are Jews making US Jobless ?
Lady Veteran
2010-08-21 16:15:23 UTC
McCain, are Jews making US Jobless ?
No, but you are bringing the collective IQ of Usenet down by 30
points.

Idiot.

LV
--
"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
"Some people are only alive because it is
illegal to kill them."

---Anonymous
See the latest idiot featured on my blog!

My Blog http://ladyveteranslog.blogspot.com
"I am really enjoying the new Martin Luther King Jr
stamp - just think about all those white bigots,
licking the backside of a black man."

----Dick Gregory
Today's Idiot - Othal Brand, member of a Texas pesticide
review board, on chlordane: "Sure, it's going to kill a
lot of people, but they may be dying of something else
anyway."

R H Draney
2010-08-22 06:32:34 UTC
McCain, are Jews making US Jobless ?
Somewhat to my surprise, McCain is taking personal steps to create jobs...right
now he's got windowless rooms full of people busily employed punching buttons,
making recorded phone calls to every person in the state of Arizona, five or six
times a day some of them, telling us who to vote for...not just him, mind you,
but everyone else he's taken a shine to, even people who aren't running for
re-election this year....r
--
Me? Sarcastic?
Yeah, right.