I HAVE AN IDEA
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-05 03:29:30 UTC
let's have a party
%
2009-08-05 03:32:18 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
let's have a party
too late i've been doing that since last wednesday
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-05 03:36:37 UTC
Post by %
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
let's have a party
too late i've been doing that since last wednesday
It's never too late to join the party.

Edgar Winter Group - "We All Had A Real Good Time"

Pergatorius
2009-08-06 03:23:32 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
let's have a party
If you pay for the hookers, I'm go!
--
Per - user23ATgmailDOTcom
mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688
2009-08-06 07:03:13 UTC
Pergatorius <***@bork.bork> as King Henry V: Though all that I can do
is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring
Pardon.
Post by Pergatorius
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
let's have a party
If you pay for the hookers, I'm go!
Freeloader huh ?

You can have the infected one.
--
Bill Jillians - Improving EVERYONE'S Usenet Experience since 1997.
Raised to Perfection: demon.ip.support.newuser, uk.adverts.personals(RIP),

"The life of a private citizen is infinitely preferable to the life of a Prince
in terms of the damage done to other people" Machiavelli.
Pergatorius
2009-08-06 03:23:37 UTC