Not Just The Hamsters Spinning --
Ron
2010-02-06 14:02:36 UTC
That Kia Soul commercial is one catchy piece of advertising, but it
isn't only the hamsters doing their thing it's also that snatch of
song that sticks with you, "Oh, I feel something..." Does anyone know
the name of this tune?

Ron
progea
2010-02-06 14:37:15 UTC
Post by Ron
That Kia Soul commercial is one catchy piece of advertising, but it
isn't only the hamsters doing their thing it's also that snatch of
song that sticks with you, "Oh, I feel something..." Does anyone know
the name of this tune?
Ron
Fort Knox by GoldFish, as can be seen at the end of the info for this
video clip:

Ron
2010-02-07 10:09:27 UTC
Post by progea
Post by Ron
That Kia Soul commercial is one catchy piece of advertising, but it
isn't only the hamsters doing their thing it's also that snatch of
song that sticks with you, "Oh, I feel something..." Does anyone know
the name of this tune?
Ron
Fort Knox by GoldFish, as can be seen at the end of the info for this
http://youtu.be/HQ-CDE_r_wg
Many thanks for the name. :-)

Ron