I love these lyrics
Ernie
2012-07-21 13:14:59 UTC
Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.

Does anyone know who sang this song? Ernie

It could be the theme song for my method. Ernie
Marcus
2012-07-21 14:24:23 UTC
Post by Ernie
Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.
Does anyone know who sang this song? Ernie
It could be the theme song for my method. Ernie
Must have been `asshole farrel`.

Marcus
~ky~
2012-07-22 00:57:46 UTC
Post by Ernie
Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.
Does anyone know who sang this song? Ernie
It could be the theme song for my method. Ernie
The 'other' Lou Reed...
(Not the bluegrass Lou Reed...)
Harold Groot
2012-07-22 02:35:49 UTC