Capture You dquesson@lpart.fr
darkangel
2010-08-23 18:27:36 UTC
There is a song from the 60s whose title _I think_ is "Capture You".
However when I google that title or the lyrics, nothing comes up. It
was a
very fast-paced song with the recurring lyric "I'm gonna capture
you". Does
anyone know the song?
frank
2010-08-23 21:50:49 UTC

This it ?
Harold Groot
2010-08-23 22:45:54 UTC
On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:27:36 -0700 (PDT), darkangel
Post by darkangel
There is a song from the 60s whose title _I think_ is "Capture You".
However when I google that title or the lyrics, nothing comes up. It
was a
very fast-paced song with the recurring lyric "I'm gonna capture
you". Does
anyone know the song?
That would be "I'm Gonna Capture You", a single by Terry Jacks in
1970. There's a video of it on YouTube, using still pictures of items
from that era.

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Jacks it was his first
released single, hitting #16 on the Canadian charts but not charting
in the USA or the UK.