Lyrics for Bye Bye Bye -Sia Furfor & Chad Fischer
Roger
2009-08-24 01:04:59 UTC
"The Babysitters" Soundtrack contains this song:

Bye Bye Bye -Sia Furfor & Chad Fischer

Anyone have the Lyrics for it? Please post here.
@
2009-08-28 04:37:14 UTC
Why don't you transcribe them yourself?
Roger
2009-09-03 04:11:16 UTC
Post by @
Post by Roger
Bye Bye Bye -Sia Furfor & Chad Fischer
Anyone have the Lyrics for it? Please post here.
Why don't you transcribe them yourself?
I tried. More than half the words are unintelligible to me, due to hard of
hearing. I guessed at some of the words, but they just don't add up. I
bought the soundtrack, hoping it had closed captions, which it didn't. I'd
still like the lyrics. I know others are after the song in mp3 but that is
harder to find than the lyrics.