JILLIANS, FOR DUCK SAKES
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-05 05:29:58 UTC
nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring Pardon.
get out of bed.
I was having a bit more kip.
For God sake, don't do it again.
I can't be here all the time you know !
You can and you will. If you aren't, I'll send Jethro Tull after you. And
then you'll be sorry.
2009-08-05 05:32:00 UTC
***@invalid.invalid as King Henry V: Though all that I can do is
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring Pardon.
get out of bed.
I was having a bit more kip.
For God sake, don't do it again.
I can't be here all the time you know !
You can and you will. If you aren't, I'll send Jethro Tull after you. And
then you'll be sorry.
I'm sorry already.
--
Bill Jillians - Improving EVERYONE'S Usenet Experience since 1997.
Raised to Perfection: demon.ip.support.newuser, uk.adverts.personals(RIP),

"The life of a private citizen is infinitely preferable to the life of a Prince
in terms of the damage done to other people" Machiavelli.
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-05 05:52:05 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring Pardon.
get out of bed.
I was having a bit more kip.
For God sake, don't do it again.
I can't be here all the time you know !
You can and you will. If you aren't, I'll send Jethro Tull after you. And
then you'll be sorry.
I'm sorry already.
That's it. Sending Ian Anderson after you.