What's this song? 1960s
Invisible Friend
2009-10-26 18:29:01 UTC
I got a tune in my head that I think is a 60s number, probably a
British hit, but not sure of the name of it. Sung by a male, sounds
like a Gene Pitney type voice, sharp sounding voice. It has some big
kind of kettle drum bom-bom bom-bom type intro/beat and I'm sure the
words are something like:

I memorise the words I'm gonna say to you
...as soon as you walk out the door
But when I see your face...
and I can't...
...over you

Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Invisible Friend
Invisible Friend
2009-10-26 10:53:23 UTC
Post by Invisible Friend
I got a tune in my head that I think is a 60s number, probably a
British hit, but not sure of the name of it. Sung by a male, sounds
like a Gene Pitney type voice, sharp sounding voice. It has some big
kind of kettle drum bom-bom bom-bom type intro/beat and I'm sure the
I memorise the words I'm gonna say to you
...as soon as you walk out the door
But when I see your face...
and I can't...
...over you
Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Is ok, I got it, it's I Can't Say Goodbye To You by Bobby Vee, got it
in my collection somewhere
--
Invisible Friend