Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley [c&c]
Will Dockery
2011-03-12 22:49:25 UTC
Does Geno really like it
Seems to... here's Geno playing flute on "Twilight Girl":

http://www.myspace.com/willdockery/music/songs/twilight-girl-dockery-conley-29673204

Twilight Girl

Six or six thousand,
we will meet again.
At blazing dusk,
or quiet dawn.
On that shore... again.

This is the wait,
the weight of the world.
Comes down sweet and heavy...
Twilight Girl.

On that quiet morning,
clear, crispy light.
Seeing a movie from a distance,
mourning in front of her flight.

This is the wait,
the weight of the world.
Comes down sweet and heavy,
Twilight Girl.

She offered me her cup,
asked me to fill it up,
I said "Later, babe.
Right now we have to talk
untangle the chakra
that crosses over."

Ghost horses,
from the car ahead,
looks like engine exhaust.
Blink my eyes through bitter tears,
a smile for what we've lost.

This is the wait,
the weight of the world.
Comes down sweet and heavy...
Twilight Girl.

-Will Dockery
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-12 23:05:11 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Does Geno really like it
Seems to...
mmm. y'alls ARE good frinds, aincha? Who's the pooper pusher, you 'er
him?
Will Dockery
2011-03-12 23:16:04 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
mmm. y'alls ARE good frinds
We've been friends for many years, yes.

Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-12 23:20:09 UTC
Buttbuddies too, I reckon. Come on out, Will.
Will Dockery
2011-03-12 23:37:48 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
mmm. y'alls ARE good frinds
We've been friends for many years, yes.
Buttbuddies too
Daydreaming again, are you?

Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-12 23:47:49 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
mmm. y'alls ARE good frinds
We've been friends for many years, yes.
Buttbuddies too
Daydreaming again, are you?
You wanna do a threesome? Sure! No worries; bring him along! I'll
do him like I do you!
Will Dockery
2011-03-12 23:58:13 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
You wanna do a threesome?
Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-13 00:38:49 UTC
LOL!!
Will Dockery
2011-03-21 11:01:26 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
You are TOTALLY fucked
<insane rant snipped>

You forgot to add "in my opinion", pal.

<unsnipped for c&c>

Post by Hieronymous Corey
[...]
Sunday, March 27th, 3pm Shadowville All-Stars at Doo-Nanny 2011 hit
the stage! Joining Will Dockery, the line-up this year includes Brian
Mallard, Kip Reitz, Rusty Wood, Gary Frankfurth & a musical cast of
dozens... grab an instrument & join us!

http://youtu.be/KEQDFMNcgLA
Will Dockery
2011-03-21 16:17:36 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Well, that's not really the same as critique of poetry or song at all.
I can take opinions of my work into consideration, but it would be
stupid of me to *agree* with everything anyone who comes along might
post about it here.
And those of you who do nothing but spew negative
energy and insults at me personally, while showing no interest in my
poetry or songs anyway, well, of course not.
You see what you want to see, Will. If you want to see enemies
ganging up against you, spewing negative energy and insults at you
personally, then nobody here can
I see why you used to habitually delete your posts, Corey, since archived
spews like this violent fantasy from you make my point for me:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/6d152df9f0c90bfa?hl=en

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
From: Hieronymous Corey <***@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 06:05:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Ping: Will

Here, let me make this very easy for you. You have no idea how bad I
want to fuck you up. I want to meet you face to face, and knock you
dead flat on your ass. It's all I can do to keep from getting in my
car, driving nonstop straight to your little hovel there, and beating
the living fuck out of you, but whether I leave right this second or
not, I still plan to, and can't wait to see the look on your face
right before I kick the shit out of you with a couple of stupid little
words like caterpillar, and Bugly. Now, say something, bitch.

"It's in the archives." -Dennis M. Hammes
--
"Twilight Girl" / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-21 16:24:28 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
I see why you used to habitually delete your posts, Corey, since archived
You're afraid of me. Got it. Don't blame you at all. I would be too
if I were you.
Will Dockery
2011-03-21 16:35:57 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
I see why you used to habitually delete your posts, Corey, since archived
You're afraid of me.  Got it.  Don't blame you at all.  I would be too
if I were you.
No, I'm not "afraid" of you, I'm aware that you've written violent
fantasies to/about me, and so wonder what your problem with me is to
spew such negativity at me, then have mood swings where you want to
portray yourself as a friend, such as just a couple of minutes ago
I've always acted with your best interests in mind
By posting your fantasies of violence against me?

Here's one example of such bullshit you've posted about/to me, below.

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments

http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-21 16:42:25 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
I see why you used to habitually delete your posts, Corey, since archived
You're afraid of me.  Got it.  Don't blame you at all.  I would be too
if I were you.
No, I'm not "afraid" of you, I'm aware that you've written violent
fantasies to/about me, and so wonder what your problem with me is to
spew such negativity at me, then have mood swings where you want to
portray yourself as a friend, such as just a couple of minutes ago
You're fucked up, Will. You see what you want to see. You'll figure
it out, or you won't. Only you can decide how long you'll stay a
moron.
Will Dockery
2011-03-21 16:51:10 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
I'm aware that you've written violent
fantasies to/about me, Corey, and so wonder what your problem with me is to
spew such negativity at me, then have mood swings where you want to
portray yourself as a friend, such as just a couple of minutes ago
You see what you want to see.
Not at all, Corey.

I see what *you* have written to/about me:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/6d152df9f0c90bfa?hl=en

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
From: Hieronymous Corey <***@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 06:05:52 -0800 (PST)

"Here, let me make this very easy for you. You have no idea how bad
want to fuck you up. I want to meet you face to face, and knock you
dead flat on your ass. It's all I can do to keep from getting in my
car, driving nonstop straight to your little hovel there, and beating
the living fuck out of you, but whether I leave right this second or
not, I still plan to, and can't wait to see the look on your face
right before I kick the shit out of you with a couple of stupid
little
words like caterpillar, and Bugly. Now, say something, bitch..."

Definitely not the sort of person I would look forward to meeting, to
say the least.

--
"Twilight Girl" / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-21 17:01:01 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
I'm aware that you've written violent
fantasies to/about me, Corey, and so wonder what your problem with me is to
spew such negativity at me, then have mood swings where you want to
portray yourself as a friend, such as just a couple of minutes ago
You see what you want to see.
Not at all, Corey.
You see what you want to see. You could see reason. You could read
raison.
Will Dockery
2011-03-21 17:32:31 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
You see what you want to see.
No, I didn't really want to see violent fantasy spews such as this
you've written to me:

<unsnip>
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-21 17:47:52 UTC
Those are your words.
Will Dockery
2011-03-21 21:44:52 UTC

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 06:05:52 -0800 (PST)
Here, let me make this very easy for you.  You have no idea how bad I
want to fuck you up.  I want to meet you face to face, and knock you
dead flat on your ass.  It's all I can do to keep from getting in my
car, driving nonstop straight to your little hovel there, and beating
the living fuck out of you, but whether I leave right this second or
not, I still plan to, and can't wait to see the look on your face
right before I kick the shit out of you with a couple of stupid little
words like caterpillar, and Bugly.  Now, say something, bitch.
Right, Corey, you're a real pal... Jeeze.

--
"Twilight Girl" / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-21 21:54:02 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
No, I didn't really want to see violent fantasy spews such as this
Those are your words.
I wrote words, Will. Somewhere along the line you started assuming
they were all to/about you, and that they represented violent
fantasies. Those are your assumptions/percerptions. You might
equally have concluded that it was all a sweet and innocent, kind
hearted joke if you were of such a mind as to naturally conclude that
people's tendency in general, and towards you specifically, is to act
compassionately and with good nature. Instead you choose to cower,
point, and laugh nervously. That's the life you choose.
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Right, Will, you're a real moron, seriously.
Will Dockery
2011-03-21 22:40:29 UTC
I wrote words, Will.  Somewhere along the line you started assuming
they were all to/about you,
The Subject was "Ping: Will" - who else here on the newsgroup is named
"Will" that you could have been writing to and about?

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
From: Hieronymous Corey <***@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 06:05:52 -0800 (PST)
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Here, let me make this very easy for you.  You have no idea how bad I
want to fuck you up.  I want to meet you face to face, and knock you
dead flat on your ass.  It's all I can do to keep from getting in my
car, driving nonstop straight to your little hovel there, and beating
the living fuck out of you,
Here's where you almost throw in a "Space Ghost Uncle" riff to your
Post by Hieronymous Corey
not, I still plan to, and can't wait to see the look on your face
right before I kick the shit out of you
The best you could do now is admit that you made a mistake in writing
garbage such as this, and apologize to me... but of course that
wouldn't be the Usenet Way, would it, Corey?

--
"Twilight Girl" / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-21 22:49:03 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
I wrote words, Will.  Somewhere along the line you started assuming
they were all to/about you,
The Subject was "Ping: Will" - who else here on the newsgroup is named
"Will" that you could have been writing to and about?
Consider the word Will, will you please, Will? It's not just a name
anymore.
Post by Hieronymous Corey
not, I still plan to, and can't wait to see the look on your face
right before I kick the shit out of you
The best you could do now is admit that you made a mistake in writing
garbage such as this, and apologize to me... but of course that
wouldn't be the Usenet Way, would it, Corey?
You left a few little words out of that quote you say threatened you
so much didn't you, Will? Why is that, Will? What about those little
words scares you so much, Will? Context, Will, context.
Will Dockery
2011-03-21 23:00:44 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
I wrote words, Will.  Somewhere along the line you started assuming
they were all to/about you,
The Subject was "Ping: Will" - who else here on the newsgroup is named
"Will" that you could have been writing to and about?
Consider the word Will
Okay, make yourself clear, then... you say that you did /not/ mean me
when you wrote "Ping: Will", and that the post and the fantasies you
described there were not about me?

If not, then say so, because that's sure what it looked like then and
still does now.
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Hieronymous Corey
not, I still plan to, and can't wait to see the look on your face
right before I kick the shit out of you
The best you could do now is admit that you made a mistake in writing
garbage such as this, and apologize to me... but of course that
wouldn't be the Usenet Way, would it, Corey?
You left a few little words out
I've reposted it enough times that the only two people left here have
seen it already, I'm pretty sure.

--
"Twilight Girl" / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-21 23:12:47 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
I wrote words, Will.  Somewhere along the line you started assuming
they were all to/about you,
The Subject was "Ping: Will" - who else here on the newsgroup is named
"Will" that you could have been writing to and about?
Consider the word Will
Okay, make yourself clear, then... you say that you did /not/ mean me
when you wrote "Ping: Will", and that the post and the fantasies you
described there were not about me?
If not, then say so, because that's sure what it looked like then and
still does now.
Fuck off, dickhead. You're an idiot. Why do you keep responding if
you think you've been threatened? Who are you trying to convince?
Have you noticed how many people aren't responding here? Is it that
important that you be VINDICATED, you vindictive little fuck? Go
away. Stop responding. You're the one who feels threatened,
remember? Nobody else sees what you see, no matter how many times you
may point. Here, have a Snickers.
Will Dockery
2011-03-13 04:23:09 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
LOL!!
Thanks for reading & commenting.

<unsnipped for c&c>

Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-13 12:21:34 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
LOL!!
Thanks for reading & commenting.
I just laughed at you is all. If you think that's "reading &
commenting" then fine, LOL!!
=z=
2011-03-14 20:08:46 UTC
commenting" then fine, LOL!!
Will Dockery
2011-03-13 14:52:24 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I just laughed at you is all. If you think that's "reading &
commenting" then fine, LOL!!
Okay, and I'll unsnip the poem to give others that same chance, or whatever
comments they might have:

Twilight Girl
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-13 15:20:17 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
I just laughed at you is all.  If you think that's "reading &
commenting" then fine, LOL!!
Okay, and I'll unsnip the poem to give others that same chance, or whatever
If they were going to, don't you think they would have by now? Like
you've said, repeatedly, you're not interested in "comments", all you
want to do is get your words and music out there. If you're not
interested in genuine interaction, then you're just spamming, self-
promoting. That's fine, but at least admit that's what you're doing,
and stop pretending like you actually care what anybody has to say.
Will Dockery
2011-03-13 15:27:00 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
you've said, repeatedly, you're not interested in "comments", all you
want to do is get your words and music out there.
There you go again, misquoting me. I never wrote or said anything like
that.

--
"Twilight Girl" / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-13 15:40:55 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
you've said, repeatedly, you're not interested in "comments", all you
want to do is get your words and music out there.
There you go again, misquoting me. I never wrote or said anything like
that.
Yes, you did. Just this morning. I remember it distinctly. You
wrote something almost exactly like that, or words to that effect. In
fact, you've said the same sort of thing bunches of times. You can
say you haven't, but I definitely remember it. You can keep arguing
with me, but it won't matter. I'm not the only one who remembers it.
So does everybody else who has been reading this exange between us.
You can't argue away a memory; my memory, or anybody else's. Memories
won't erase like that. You need a real feel good memory eraser for
that, but of course everybody knows you don't smoke the shit, so
nevermind. It was just a thought.
Will Dockery
2011-03-13 15:48:22 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
you've said, repeatedly, you're not interested in "comments", all you
want to do is get your words and music out there.
There you go again, misquoting me. I never wrote or said anything like
that.
Yes, you did.  Just this morning.  I remember it distinctly.  You
wrote something almost exactly like that
No, you're mistaken. I've never written (or felt like) anything like
that... I always have and always will welcome all comments and
critiques.

I may not *agree* with them but I welcome them.

--
"Twilight Girl" / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-13 18:44:06 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
you've said, repeatedly, you're not interested in "comments", all you
want to do is get your words and music out there.
There you go again, misquoting me. I never wrote or said anything like
that.
Yes, you did.  Just this morning.  I remember it distinctly.  You
wrote something almost exactly like that
No, you're mistaken. I've never written (or felt like) anything like
that... I always have and always will welcome all comments and
critiques.
I may not *agree* with them but I welcome them.
That's an incongruous statement. You can't welcome someone's opinion
of you and then disagree with their opinion. If you don't want
opinions, don't ask. If you ask, accept what you get graciously.
Stop being such an asshole every time somebody says something you
don't dig, calling it a "misrepresentation". If people have the wrong
impression of you, whose fault is that, dickwad?
Will Dockery
2011-03-21 10:46:25 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
You can't welcome someone's opinion
of you and then disagree with their opinion.
Why not?

<unsnipped for c&c>

Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-21 10:57:21 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
You can't welcome someone's opinion
of you and then disagree with their opinion.
Why not?
Are you serious? LOL!!

You are TOTALLY fucked in the head, dude. I can not help you with
that. No one can help you with that. Consider this analogy: Think
of welcoming someone's opinion like paying a broker for investment
advice, or a psychiatrist for professional counsel. If you're only
going to disagree with the advice you get, why pay for it in the first
place? If you're not smart enough to appreciate what people tell you
about yourself, why ask? Disagreeing with people about opinions
they've formed of you only tends to cement their initial impression,
and makes you look ill tempered and stupid.
Will Dockery
2011-03-21 15:48:01 UTC
Consider this analogy:  Think
of welcoming someone's opinion like paying a broker for investment
advice, or a psychiatrist for professional counsel.  If you're only
going to disagree with the advice you get
Well, that's not really the same as critique of poetry or song at all.
I can take opinions of my work into consideration, but it would be
stupid of me to *agree* with everything anyone who comes along might
post about it here. And those of you who do nothing but spew negative
energy and insults at me personally, while showing no interest in my
poetry or songs anyway, well, of course not.

Comments and critique with some insight or information I can use in
the future or on he work in question, I always welcome, though.

--
"Twilight Girl" / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-21 16:07:26 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Well, that's not really the same as critique of poetry or song at all.
I can take opinions of my work into consideration, but it would be
stupid of me to *agree* with everything anyone who comes along might
post about it here.
And those of you who do nothing but spew negative
energy and insults at me personally, while showing no interest in my
poetry or songs anyway, well, of course not.
You see what you want to see, Will. If you want to see enemies
ganging up against you, spewing negative energy and insults at you
personally, then nobody here can talk you out of your own mind.
They'll just continue to laugh at you and your delusional, muddled
thinking. Learn to laugh at yourself a little. Get the joke. Join
the fun. Lighten up. Or not. The alternative is that you continue
to see yourself as the victim, fighting the injustices of
misrepresentation on Usenet, a feckless ineffectual laughing stock to
the world who nobody takes seriously. Energy is energy, E=MC2,
right? I've expended a great deal of energy in your behalf. Why do
you think that is, Will? Why are you so contentious and
uncooperative, Will? Why are you so suspicious of everyone? What
have you got to lose? Why do you jump at the chance to disagree with
my every comment? Why are you so disrespectful, and angry with me,
Will? Why do you prefer to think in terms of "sniffing behind" and
"negative energy"? You're a moron, that's why. That's not my fault.
Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-22 18:25:55 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Did you have a good little
Poem?
LOL!! No.
"Twilight Girl" / Will Dockery & Henry http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Will Dockery
2011-03-22 21:23:53 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Did you have a good little
Poem?
LOL!!  No.
Thanks for reading & commenting, Corey.
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-22 22:10:19 UTC
LOL!! No!
Will Dockery
2011-03-22 10:37:08 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by rakman
is this beef a PR stunt? are you two the same person
by any chance?
He's the new Chong. You can call me screech, er preach, I mean
Cheech.
We're definitely Knot the Doobie Bros.
Cythera compared us to Seals & Crofts acouple of weeks ago, if my
memory serves me well.
I don't quite remember it that way, but whatever. You live near
Seale, AL and I'm not too far from Crofton, MD. Whatever makes the
magic happen for you, dear.
Sure, why not...
Why Knot? Why Knot Write Now!
http://hieronymous707.blogspot.com/2011/01/why-not-knot-right-now.html
Okay, I'll go have a look...
--
Ashes to Justice / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/mzwD5-UI0p4
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-22 11:02:25 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Post by rakman
is this beef a PR stunt? are you two the same person
by any chance?
He's the new Chong.  You can call me screech, er preach, I mean
Cheech.
We're definitely Knot the Doobie Bros.
Cythera compared us to Seals & Crofts acouple of weeks ago, if my
memory serves me well.
I don't quite remember it that way, but whatever.  You live near
Seale, AL and I'm not too far from Crofton, MD.  Whatever makes the
magic happen for you, dear.
Sure, why not...
Why Knot?  Why Knot Write Now!
http://hieronymous707.blogspot.com/2011/01/why-not-knot-right-now.html
Okay, I'll go have a look...
I'll grab another cup of coffee, and just wait on your dumb ass then.
Take your time. I'm in no fucking hurry, asshole. It's not like
anyone's dying here.
Will Dockery
2011-03-21 23:44:30 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Fuck off
You first.

<poem unsnipped for c&c>
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-21 23:46:56 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Fuck off
You first.
Last chance.
Will Dockery
2011-03-22 00:10:16 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Fuck off
You first.
Last chance.
*Yawn*

--
"Twilight Girl" / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
rakman
2011-03-22 00:18:50 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Fuck off
You first.
Last chance.
*Yawn*
by any chance?
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-22 00:25:59 UTC
Post by rakman
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Fuck off
You first.
Last chance.
*Yawn*

Will Dockery

http://youtu.be/mzwD5-UI0p4
Hieronymous Corey
magic happen for you, dear.
Will Dockery
2011-03-22 11:08:22 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
<snip for brevity>
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I'll grab another cup of coffee
I think I'll have a little nap.
--
Ashes to Justice / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/mzwD5-UI0p4
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-22 12:36:09 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
<snip for brevity>
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I'll grab another cup of coffee
I think I'll have a little nap.
Funny you should mention 'nap'. I'm actually doing the NAPNAP
conference today, right now. I have a client exhibiting at that
event. http://www.napnap.org/Events/AnnualConference.aspx
Will Dockery
2011-03-22 16:03:11 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
<snip for brevity>
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I'll grab another cup of coffee
I think I'll have a little nap.
Funny you should mention 'nap'.  I'm actually doing the NAPNAP
conference today, right now.  I have a client exhibiting at that
event.  http://www.napnap.org/Events/AnnualConference.aspx
Good luck with all that, then.

--
Ashes to Justice / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/mzwD5-UI0p4
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-22 16:16:49 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Good luck with all that, then.
Did you have a good little nap nap while I was busy working? Must be
nice.
Will Dockery
2011-03-22 02:53:41 UTC
Post by rakman
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Fuck off
You first.
Last chance.
*Yawn*
--
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Post by rakman
is this beef a PR stunt? are you two the same person
by any chance?
Corey's an Artificial Intelligence Bot that some friends of mine
created and I'm testing It out for them.

Or something like that... heh...

--
Ashes to Justice / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:

Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-22 07:34:41 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by rakman
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Fuck off
You first.
Last chance.
*Yawn*
--
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
You're just playing with yourself, jerkoff.
Will Dockery
2011-03-22 07:38:42 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by rakman
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Fuck off
You first.
Last chance.
*Yawn*
--
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Post by rakman
is this beef a PR stunt? are you two the same person
by any chance?
Corey's an Artificial Intelligence Bot that some friends of mine
created and I'm testing It out for them.
Or something like that... heh...
You're just <snip>
Your big obsession, apparently.

--
Ashes to Justice / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/mzwD5-UI0p4
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-22 07:45:30 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Post by rakman
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Fuck off
You first.
Last chance.
*Yawn*
--
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Post by rakman
is this beef a PR stunt? are you two the same person
by any chance?
Corey's an Artificial Intelligence Bot that some friends of mine
created and I'm testing It out for them.
Or something like that... heh...
You're just  <snip>
Your big obsession, apparently.
Pointing fingers again? No. wait. That's not your finger, is it?
Sorry. Really, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Size isn't everything.
Will Dockery
2011-03-22 08:15:57 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by rakman
is this beef a PR stunt? are you two the same person
by any chance?
<snip for focus>
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Corey's obsessed, apparently.
Pointing fingers again?
No, just stating the obvious, since you've been sniffing behind me
here for months now, Corey.

--
Ashes to Justice / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/mzwD5-UI0p4
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-22 08:29:33 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Corey's obsessed, apparently.
Pointing fingers again?
No, just stating the obvious, since you've been sniffing behind me
here for months now, Corey.
Talk is talk. Your rhetoric is telling. You repeatedly make a point
of referencing "sniffing", and mentioning your "behind". That
suggests a lot about you, obviously. Your deflection to, focus on,
and mention of violent "fantasies" is as well. You need help. I
can't help you. You should see a doctor.
Will Dockery
2011-03-22 09:08:50 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
You need help.
You should see a doctor.
While a couple of other posters here feel that you're in need of the
"help", as you know, Corey:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/7c8a20eb14d074af?hl=en

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.poetry, alt.arts.poetry,
alt.music.spacerock, rec.arts.poems
From: Peter J Ross <***@example.invalid>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 16:40:07 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: "Sky Song" / Will Dockery [The Truce Begins]
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 13 Mar 2011 07:58:44 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Um, this "Hieronymous Corey" character seems to have some fairly
serious mental health issues. Is it really worth the time of a
sensible person to argue with some hostile nutcase like that?
See also: <http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html>

Hieronymus, if you're reading this: TAKE YOUR MEDS, or, if you
haven't
got any meds, FFS see a doctor and get some. This isn't a flame or a
joke, but serious advice.
--
PJR :-)

"We know".. hoo boy, do we ever.

--
Ashes to Justice / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/mzwD5-UI0p4
Will Dockery
2011-03-22 10:19:25 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
http://youtu.be/mzwD5-UI0p4
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-22 10:32:20 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI

Will Dockery
2011-03-23 09:58:37 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Thanks for reading & commenting, Corey.
LOL!! No!
Okay, whatever... heh.
If you're going to laugh, why don't you really let one out? That
'heh' shit seems so half-assed.
There you go, man... friends just don't tell other friends how to laugh.

No offense, but that's just not the way "we" do things here in the
Shadowville community.
--
Ashes to Justice / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/mzwD5-UI0p4
Hieronymous Corey
2011-03-23 10:29:29 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Thanks for reading & commenting, Corey.
LOL!!  No!
Okay, whatever... heh.
If you're going to laugh, why don't you really let one out?  That
'heh' shit seems so half-assed.
There you go, man... friends just don't tell other friends how to laugh.
No offense, but that's just not the way "we" do things here in the
Shadowville community.
Where do you see that I told you how to laugh, fuckwit? I asked a
question, and expressed an opinion about how I perceive "heh". I
don't give a fuck how you laugh. I was merely suggesting that if you
laugh, laugh well. If you disagree, don't fucking laugh. No worries,
asswipe.

Will Dockery
2011-03-23 08:51:49 UTC

Post by Hieronymous Corey
[...]
Poetry, music & video of Will Dockery & Friends;
http://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
Hieronymous Corey