WHERE IN HELL IS SWEETNESS?
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-05 03:45:47 UTC
she's got some good tunes.
%
2009-08-05 03:49:38 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
she's got some good tunes.
she left when i said i like at jane and finch
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-05 03:53:10 UTC
Who's that?
%
2009-08-05 03:55:18 UTC
high crime area near where she lives
i***@invalid.invalid
Right.
2009-08-05 05:43:49 UTC
% <***@gmail.com> as King Henry V: Though all that I can do is
nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring
Pardon.
Post by %
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Post by %
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
she's got some good tunes.
she left when i said i like at jane and finch
Who's that?
high crime area near where she lives
I'm sure there is a correlation between those two facts.

Chortle.
--
Bill Jillians - Improving EVERYONE'S Usenet Experience since 1997.
Raised to Perfection: demon.ip.support.newuser, uk.adverts.personals(RIP),

"The life of a private citizen is infinitely preferable to the life of a Prince
in terms of the damage done to other people" Machiavelli.
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-05 05:46:55 UTC
Post by <p>sychotic <c>hicken
Chortle.
What in hell is that?
2009-08-05 06:43:55 UTC
***@invalid.invalid as King Henry V: Though all that I can do is
nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring
Pardon.
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Post by <p>sychotic <c>hicken
Chortle.
What in hell is that?
Its a chuckle.

Only it is English.
--
rec.arts.drwho,uk.rec.sheds http://youtu.be/r7pU7Ki6cAI
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-05 06:59:50 UTC
nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring Pardon.
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Post by <p>sychotic <c>hicken
Chortle.
What in hell is that?
Its a chuckle.
Only it is English.
So what in hell you doing that for?
2009-08-05 12:00:26 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Post by <p>sychotic <c>hicken
Chortle.
What in hell is that?
Its a chuckle.
Only it is English.
So what in hell you doing that for?
Because I was chuckling.

And because I'm English.
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-05 03:50:28 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
she's got some good tunes.
probably masturbating with a vibrator somewhere
Probably. But where are the good tunes.