Songs in code
Michael
2009-08-24 12:51:09 UTC
Twitter users might be sick of this oen already. For the others, UK
coders started a tidal wave of suggestions when they started writing the
code behind famous song titles and lines from songs.

var i = {shot:{sheriff:true,deputy:false}}

That reads as “I shot the sheriff, but I didn’t shoot the deputy”.

What's the big joke? Computers imitating emotions? Developers trying to
cope with life?

As a alyricist, I can't help finding the whole thing a scream.

http://www.a-lyric.com/2009/08/songs-in-code-the-logic-behind-emotions/
Mark Rae
2009-08-24 17:53:20 UTC
As a [alyricist] lyricist, I can't help finding the whole thing a scream.
Alternatively, you could find yourself a girlfriend - would do you a lot of
good...
Michael
2009-08-24 20:10:42 UTC
Post by Mark Rae
As a [alyricist] lyricist, I can't help finding the whole thing a scream.
Alternatively, you could find yourself a girlfriend - would do you a lot
of good...
What, girls more fun than coding jokes? Nah, you're pulling my leg surely.

http://www.a-lyric.com/