"ITS TRUE AMD I CRAWL DRAG ME FROOOOOMMM" HONESTLY I HAVE NO IDEA
g***@gmail.com
2017-09-05 15:54:21 UTC
I love the sound of this song but can't make out any of the lyrics lol can someone please help!!! maybe give their interpretation of the words they hear or suggestions on who's vice this sounds like??

her his the youtube link:

Mack A. Damia
2017-09-05 15:57:57 UTC
http://youtu.be/NGHgH0YDopA
Bunkie, this isn't a song. It's loud noise.
g***@gmail.com
2017-09-05 17:07:30 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
I love the sound of this song but can't make out any of the lyrics lol can someone please help!!! maybe give their interpretation of the words they hear or suggestions on who's vice this sounds like??
http://youtu.be/NGHgH0YDopA
Bunkie, this isn't a song. It's loud noise.
thanks for your input....