A song called "Wild Horses" I think
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-30 17:28:43 UTC
I'm lookin for a song by a female artist. Really etherial vocals...echoed
vocals with some light guitar. The chorus of the song goes something like
this:"...wild horses, can't take me away..." I've heard it in restaurants
and on commercials but I cannot figure out who does the song. Can anybody
help?
I am also looking for it. I hear this haunting song from perfume ad here in Spain. Want to know who sings it.
m***@gmail.com
help?
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-30 17:48:54 UTC
I'm lookin for a song by a female artist. Really etherial vocals...echoed
vocals with some light guitar. The chorus of the song goes something like
this:"...wild horses, can't take me away..." I've heard it in restaurants
and on commercials but I cannot figure out who does the song. Can anybody
help?
May have found it! Indigo Girls. Country style pair.

Mack A. Damia
2018-12-30 17:51:03 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
I'm lookin for a song by a female artist. Really etherial vocals...echoed
vocals with some light guitar. The chorus of the song goes something like
this:"...wild horses, can't take me away..." I've heard it in restaurants
and on commercials but I cannot figure out who does the song. Can anybody
help?
I am also looking for it. I hear this haunting song from perfume ad here in Spain. Want to know who sings it.
The Rolling Stone song?

Might be Sunday's version. Harriet Wheeler is the singer:

m***@gmail.com
2018-12-30 18:04:56 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
The Rolling Stone song?
http://youtu.be/BiyCkSOF1pc
Could be? Perhaps a many versions but the TV one makes you want to hear more. So nice.

Thanks for that. HNY 2019!
g***@aol.com
2019-04-09 17:00:13 UTC
That song is sung by Natasha Bedingfield unwritten “Wild Horses”
p***@gmail.com
2019-12-18 11:45:46 UTC
Everyone else has it wrong. 😉 Much ado about nothing I’m afraid. Nice try all but Listen to the end of this song.

Portishead “the Rip”
l***@gmail.com
2020-04-29 00:03:43 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Everyone else has it wrong. 😉 Much ado about nothing I’m afraid. Nice try all but Listen to the end of this song. http://youtu.be/kBOaLjtR4mw
Portishead “the Rip”
Amazing! you're the only right :)
Jody Plowman
I am looking for this exact same thing...any luck?
Nigel Reed
2022-04-28 06:24:13 UTC
On Wed, 27 Apr 2022 07:35:19 -0700 (PDT)
Post by Jody Plowman
I'm lookin for a song by a female artist. Really etherial
vocals...echoed vocals with some light guitar. The chorus of the
song goes something like this:"...wild horses, can't take me
away..." I've heard it in restaurants and on commercials but I
cannot figure out who does the song. Can anybody help?
I am looking for this exact same thing...any luck?
Try this one'

--
End Of The Line BBS - Plano, TX
telnet endofthelinebbs.com 23