Lighthouse -Can you feel it
Paul Williamson
2010-03-13 05:48:26 UTC
Please...
progea
2010-03-13 14:58:10 UTC

Paul Williamson
2010-03-14 01:33:04 UTC
Post by progea
http://youtu.be/GiMfMS9B96o
yes, I know this is on YT but I really need the lyrics .......and I can
not find them anywhere.....
Loki Harfagr
2010-03-14 10:41:45 UTC
Post by Paul Williamson
Post by progea
http://youtu.be/GiMfMS9B96o
yes, I know this is on YT but I really need the lyrics .......and I can
not find them anywhere.....
Here's a quick best effort at first ear, hope other posters will help
and fix the holes and mistakes, please note that neither english nor
canadian are my mother tongue so I really hope some locals will help you now :-)

--------
Lighthouse - 1973 - Can you feel it

I've written this rock'n'roll song for you and for me it's true
for moments when life's got you crazy our souls are getting to you

Yeah I hope it'll work for you like it did for me
So just stop what you're doin', come on listen now and you'll see...

Can you feel it? Ain't it make you want to get up and dance...
Come on ain't you feel it, ain't you make you wanna take a chance?
Yeah can you feel it will you rock your heads get up and dance...

Oh it's hard to believe that a song can change your life but it's true (yes it's true)
Hey just give it a chance to come rock'n'rolling all around in you...

Oh ??? ??? and ??? that's a song that can set you free...
So stop what you're doin', take a good long look and you'll see...

Can you feel it? Ain't it make you want to get up and dance...
Come on ain't you feel it, ain't you make you wanna take a chance?
Yeah can you feel it will you rock your heads get up and dance...

[:Can you feel it?:]*

(randomly among)
Can you feel it? Ain't it make you want to get up and dance...
Come on ain't you feel it, ain't you make you wanna take a chance?
Yeah can you feel it will you rock your heads get up and dance...
Can you feel iiiiit (dig diziiim digidigiiimzutii iii yiiiieeeee)
Ain't it make yoooou (dyuuuing eeendigiee digee ladaduundigiladugeeduun duuyiiing)
Wanna get up and daaaaaan (dugunnnyiiin dugeee duguduguuduguuduguduuu dug dziiiiyuuuiiiimg) ce !
Heeeey !
--------