terrible self harm
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-20 00:01:43 UTC
a tattoo is a great way to let everyone know you're walking piece of
trash
or a gang member.
really?

-------------

what?
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-20 00:02:32 UTC
i have a honey bee tattooed on the end of my ,
yay!
Alexander Kalinowski
2009-08-21 13:01:07 UTC
i have a honey bee tattooed on the end of my ,
yay!
Alex:
Stop littering the newsgroup, thanks.

i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-20 02:31:02 UTC
[piggy back post]
"circus midget" How appropriate.;-)
Carl is - circus midget - how appropriate...
%
2009-08-20 02:33:50 UTC
no , he just likes little hands and dick in the same sentence
i***@invalid.invalid
No, he's a circus midget.
%
well that's a give'n
i***@invalid.invalid
Give me the whirligig.
%
they aren't ready yet they're still on the maple trees
i***@invalid.invalid
It's one of those GM things. You just don't know about it, already.
%
i know whirley gigs
i***@invalid.invalid
This sounds like a hole lot of bull shit. But I suppose it will have to do.
%
2009-08-20 03:31:36 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Post by %
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Post by %
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Post by %
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
[piggy back post]
"circus midget" How appropriate.;-)
Carl is - circus midget - how appropriate...
no , he just likes little hands and dick in the same sentence
No, he's a circus midget.
well that's a give'n
Give me the whirligig.
they aren't ready yet they're still on the maple trees
This sounds like a hole lot of bull shit. But I suppose it will have to do.
i'm feeding it to a bullshit eater , chow down big belly