FILTY LITTLE LIAR "T h ? M u n t d r ? g g e r" <themuntdregger@googlemail.com> STILL STALKING, STILL LYING, STILL HARASSING
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-21 14:58:21 UTC
Truth doesn't seem to be your strong point. I just wanted to see if
you
were telling the truth for once.
Guess not.
No, you wanted me to hold your hand through the archives.
Righttttt....in other words, it never happened.
Just say that instead of all this sneaking around.
Who's sneaking, Grace?
That effing bitch is so hypocritical. You take care of your kids better than
she ever did. She used to come home wasted and she'd fall down 1/2 dead on
the floor from a drug overdose. She moved her and her kids into a seedy
dealer apartment and bought heroin off a guy who lives there. She's lucky
she never got taken down by the cops, as she more or less stated herself.
She's a real case and no one to judge anyone. Her kids hatred her guts for
years. They still don't trust her. And there is a REALLY GOOD reason for
that.
Alexander Kalinowski
2009-08-21 15:00:10 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Truth doesn't seem to be your strong point. I just wanted to see if
you
were telling the truth for once.
Guess not.
No, you wanted me to hold your hand through the archives.
Righttttt....in other words, it never happened.
Just say that instead of all this sneaking around.
Who's sneaking, Grace?
That effing bitch is so hypocritical.
Alex:
Where's the difference to you if you hang out with guys like slinky and %?
I don't believe in hearsay.
slunky
-slunky
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-21 15:14:15 UTC
Post by slunky
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Righttttt....in other words, it never happened.
Just say that instead of all this sneaking around.
Who's sneaking, Grace?
That effing bitch is so hypocritical. You take care of your kids better than
she ever did. She used to come home wasted and she'd fall down 1/2 dead on
the floor from a drug overdose. She moved her and her kids into a seedy
dealer apartment and bought heroin off a guy who lives there. She's lucky
she never got taken down by the cops, as she more or less stated herself.
She's a real case and no one to judge anyone. Her kids hatred her guts for
years. They still don't trust her. And there is a REALLY GOOD reason for
that.
That's kinda sad.
Sad for her kids, for sure. Not sad for her. She is her own worst enemy.
I've seen her go on and on for years. And she's constantly judging others.
Or should I say "projecting"? So when she attacks you, or me, or whomever,
note it's the issues in her own self she's thinking of.
Alexander Kalinowski
2009-08-21 15:16:42 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Post by slunky
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Righttttt....in other words, it never happened.
Just say that instead of all this sneaking around.
Who's sneaking, Grace?
That effing bitch is so hypocritical. You take care of your kids better than
she ever did. She used to come home wasted and she'd fall down 1/2 dead on
the floor from a drug overdose. She moved her and her kids into a seedy
dealer apartment and bought heroin off a guy who lives there. She's lucky
she never got taken down by the cops, as she more or less stated herself.
She's a real case and no one to judge anyone. Her kids hatred her guts for
years. They still don't trust her. And there is a REALLY GOOD reason for
that.
That's kinda sad.
Sad for her kids, for sure. Not sad for her. She is her own worst enemy.
Alex:
As you are yours, he is his and I am mine.
Either that or she has a point and you can't admit it to yourself.
Requiscant In Pace
2009-08-21 15:44:57 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Post by slunky
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
[...]
I've admitted when I've made mistakes and used bad judgement in my life.

When are you going to admit that Bonnie was right about your sexual
preferences?
--
"If I could stand in an open airplane doorway two-and-a-half miles above the
ground and will myself to step into empty space, then I could do anything."
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-21 15:48:10 UTC
"Requiscant In Pace" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4a8ec10e$***@news.x-privat.org...

Requiscant In Pace says: "I've been a really good liar though."

Requiscant In Pace
2009-08-21 15:37:48 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
[...]
You = felony record as a thief and convict

You = found guilty of defamation of character and harassment

You = unemployed loser spending countless hours on usenet typing waaaaaa...

You = so eager to be seen as a victim that you take pics of your own home
and blame it on someone else

Me = not even so much as a speeding ticket on my record.

Me = employed with the same company for over ten years

Me = college educated, financially stable

Me = respected member of the community

I think we know who's credible here and who's not.

You gonna get a little more worked up and keep going further over the deep
end?

Let's see it.
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-21 15:46:00 UTC
Me = I just signed a contract agreeing to be "monitored" for the next five
years and waiving my rights to privacy/confidentiality
Me = I have to be available within eight hours of anytime they call.
Me = I have to have permission to leave the state.
Me = I have to call a number every morning and check in, for five years.
Me = At least one of my closest friends, I can't even have contact with
anymore and I have to be very careful with the only one I have left.
I think "I've been a really good liar though."
Quotes fixed for truth and acuracy.