In My Helicopter
the14thdisciple
2010-07-24 11:03:03 UTC
hello Chaps and Chapessess, just wanted to stick my head round the
door and tell you i've done a video for my song 'In My Helicopter'
which might provide you with a chuckle :-)

hugs From yoar old freand 14
http://www.littleboxes.nl/the14thdisciple
Lyrics-Archive.com
2010-07-27 12:21:26 UTC
Hi

Latest top music lyrics is available at http://www.lyrics-arhive.com/.

Katy Perry - California Gurls
Taio Cruz - Dynamite
Enrique Iglesias - I like it
Lady Gaga - Alejandro
B.o.B - Airplanes
Usher - OMG
Mike Posner - Cooler than me
Drake - Find your love
Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be

Go on over to http://www.lyrics-archive.com to view these lyrics or to
submit new ones.

Enjoy!
Webmaster
http://youtu.be/Z72fvLV8D6E
the14thdisciple
2010-07-28 15:17:34 UTC
Hi
Latest top music lyrics is available athttp://www.lyrics-arhive.com/.
 Katy Perry - California Gurls
 Taio Cruz - Dynamite
 Enrique Iglesias - I like it
 Lady Gaga - Alejandro
 B.o.B - Airplanes
 Usher - OMG
 Mike Posner - Cooler than me
 Drake - Find your love
 Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be
yeah, But moast of them would be limited, shoe-horned and ill-
considered sets of words with little 'lyrical' value. thears A
diferrence between lyrics and words, y'know. for Instance i don't
consider 'let's get It started, uh-hu' to be of much value, lyrically
speaking, whearas 'i Can't forget the feeling or your face when you
were leaving' works very well.

i Tend to go for coherent, well-engineered lyrics in my songs, as
you'll see when you watch 'In My Helicopter'

http://youtu.be/Z72fvLV8D6E

warm Washes,
14