REQ: K-K-K-Katie Lyrics
s***@royal-school.de
2016-08-03 17:57:57 UTC
K-K-K Katie
she swallowed an Ha'penny
A threepenny bit an alf a crown
an all

K-K-K-Katy, She swallowed a taty
She swallowed a can of Pork and Beans the night before,

The night before that, she swallowed the door-mat.
Now she's trying to swallow the key to the kitchen door.
Mack A. Damia
2016-08-03 18:34:26 UTC
Post by s***@royal-school.de
K-K-K Katie
she swallowed an Ha'penny
A threepenny bit an alf a crown
an all
K-K-K-Katy, She swallowed a taty
She swallowed a can of Pork and Beans the night before,
The night before that, she swallowed the door-mat.
Now she's trying to swallow the key to the kitchen door.
K-K-K-K-Katy, Beautiful Katy
You're the only g-g-g-girl that I adore
When the m-moon shines over the cow-shed
I'll be w-waiting at your k-k-k-k-kitchen door.

e***@aapt.net.au
2019-02-24 07:41:39 UTC
I am desperately trying to find the complete lyrics to the song K-K-K-Katie for
some friends of mine who are having a baby girl named Katie... I know the song
was sung by Bill or Billy Burray in 1918 on the album "Son of Tip". If anyone
Thanks so much!!
Carrie Beth
As kids, we always sang...
K K K Katie
Swallowed a halfpenny
A piece of fish
A penneth of chips the night before
g***@gmail.com
2019-08-07 00:51:42 UTC
We sang
KKK Katy , she swallowed a halfpenny
A half a crown & threepenny bit the day before
And after that , she swallowed the doormat
And then she swallowed the key to the kitchen door
p***@gmail.com
2020-07-15 19:42:28 UTC
***@gmail.com