ATTN: Can anyone Please help ID this song
Mandelbrot
2008-07-17 05:44:49 UTC
I heard this song at work last holiday season. It's very upbeat and
fun. Numerous Google and Lyrics page searches have come up empty.
These are the lyrics I remember:

Oh Mister Saint Nicholas won't you come around here
Cause I've been a good girl the whole stinking year
I won't drink, I won't smoke, I won't cheat or steal
So please Mr St Nicholas, don't keep me hanging here

(here's a fragment I remember that was spoken rather than sung:)
missing line
So my brother can have his own room
Oh Mr St Nicholas, Hear my plea
You can forget the rest of the kids