Songs about Marianne, Marie-Anne
p***@sympatico.ca
2015-08-02 20:24:59 UTC
Please mail me any songs and lyrics about a girl named Marianne.
There's one dutch (flemish) song by Norbert (written by Will Tura) of
which I'd love to have the lyrics.
Thanks
--
Kind reGards
\ / |
Two of my favorite songs. maryann by Michael Bloomfield. & Maryann by Ride. Not sure of spelling.
m***@gmail.com
2019-01-13 22:10:06 UTC
since my name is Maryanne the harry befonte song
all day, all night Maryanne down by the seaside sifting sand all the little children love Maryanne...

jimmy loves mary anne looking glass

more than a feeling by boston

alice cooper has a song about my name mary ann

Maryanne butler
s***@gmail.com
2019-02-27 20:49:20 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
since my name is Maryanne the harry befonte song
all day, all night Maryanne down by the seaside sifting sand all the little children love Maryanne...
jimmy loves mary anne looking glass
more than a feeling by boston
alice cooper has a song about my name mary ann
Maryanne butler
Jane - "Letter To Mariann"

https://www.discogs.com/Jane-Sign-No-9/release/868656
Rink