ID: "Don't ask me what I think of you..."
r***@gmail.com
2014-09-02 22:55:03 UTC
I might not give the answer that you want me to.
Don't ask me 'bout the shape I'm in...
I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
All help is appreciated.
Steve
Oh well by Fleetwood Mac 1969
r***@gmail.com

c***@gmail.com
I have decided to vote for you after all Steve. I never thought of you as a politician, but then; Trump was never a politician either and he has turned the world on it's head!
Mack A. Damia
2017-08-05 15:13:12 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
I might not give the answer that you want me to.
Don't ask me 'bout the shape I'm in...
I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
All help is appreciated.
Steve
I have decided to vote for you after all Steve. I never thought of you as a politician, but then; Trump was never a politician either and he has turned the world on it's head!
Correction: Trump has turned the White House on its head. The world
is laughing at him.

By the way, you haven't heard from Steve because he is doing a stretch
in federal prison for obstruction of justice. He claims that he is
the greatest convict in the world.
c***@gmail.com
2017-10-04 05:52:01 UTC
Really don't ask for what you want to think of you play the song play that songĂ  play that song for me you ain't shitt me play that song for me please
t***@gmail.com
2020-05-27 10:51:49 UTC
I might not give the answer that you want me to.
Don't ask me 'bout the shape I'm in...
I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
All help is appreciated.
Steve
Dear friends, I heard a music track at a night club, played by the DJ, it had the same / similar words. But the music was different, it was more like a lounge music, completely different from Fleetwood Mac's version. The singer's voice was husky. All I remember is the words "Don't ask me what I think of you" "I can't find the words..."(If I am remembering correctly..). Can somebody help me with the name of that track? Many thanks.