Help finding 1960s song title and group
Dee the Learner
2011-04-02 01:30:36 UTC
The lyrics I remember:

"Canned Heat is going up country
__(don't remember second line)__
Mark Levine, another friend of mine,
is going up the country, too."

Driving me nuts. Help appreciated.
Thanks In advance for your help on the lyrics Req.
2011-04-24 22:33:54 UTC
Post by Dee the Learner
"Canned Heat is going up country
__(don't remember second line)__
Mark Levine, another friend of mine,
is going up the country, too."
Driving me nuts.  Help appreciated.
Type in this " Canned Heat Goin up the Country " You
will be happy ...
I promise. Here is another gem ....These days the search engines
are sooo
good ....that all you have to do -- is start typing --- and
voila
j***@yahoo.com
2014-12-31 07:19:45 UTC
Post by Dee the Learner
"Canned Heat is going up country
__(don't remember second line)__
Mark Levine, another friend of mine,
is going up the country, too."
Driving me nuts. Help appreciated.
Canned heats going up country, my friend bob he's going up country Mark Levine and another friend of mine are going up country too. Everyone seems to be going up country, hope they leave some room in the country, me and baby gonna get it all together gonna make it up country too.