Search for lyrics from Pacific, Gas & Electric
Vlad Tepes
2011-09-22 16:22:35 UTC
Mother, why do you cry

Does anyone know this song? I tried to pick it up from the CD but my
ears are not so good, and also my English is not so good that I can
understand all.
This all I heard:

(You know) yesterday I was XXX the prison and I spoke to a young man
about die

he said: father, I don?t know where I?m goin? but I know the reason why.

I killed a woman in cold blood and a cold blood still on the ground

in a moment I XXX the execution and I know that I want be a man.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

I found the lord in prison and I know where to go

and Jesus is looking for me you find by the Lord

I I had a moment of freedom XXXXXXXXXX

when I go home to my mother

(and I said) mother, why do you cry

I know that she would miss me but the time is near I?ve to go

I know XXXXXXXXX for me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I know

I I had a moment of freedom XXXXXXXXXX

when I go home to my mother

(and I said) mother, why do you cry

I I had a momen of freedom XXXXXXXXXX