Greased Lightnin' from Planet 51 movie
Tim923
2010-08-08 17:56:22 UTC
Planet 51 has a clean version of Greased Lightnin', but I can't make out all
the lyrics, and can only find the Grease movie lyrics on Yahoo/Google. Does
anyone have it? I'm wondering if the musical Grease had a clean version.
Harold Groot
2010-08-09 05:43:09 UTC
Post by Tim923
Planet 51 has a clean version of Greased Lightnin', but I can't make out all
the lyrics, and can only find the Grease movie lyrics on Yahoo/Google. Does
anyone have it? I'm wondering if the musical Grease had a clean version.
The NY Post review mentions "the movie stops to allow Chuck to boogie
to a Muzaked, redacted Greased Lightning", so it looks like it was
made specifically for Planet 51. They chopped out a bit, and CHANGED
WORDS on the two dirty line on the verses that they left in. (

Transcribed from the video on YouTube:

Planet 51 version of GREASED LIGHTNING

...Overhead lifters and four-barrel quads oh yeah
A fuel injection cutoff and chrome plated rods oh yeah
With a four-speed on the floor they'll waiting at the door
YOU KNOW YOU'LL BE A HIT WHEN YOU GET RIGHT INTO IT
Greased Lightning

Go Greased Lightning you're burning up the quarter mile
Go Greased Lightning you're coasting through the heat lap trial
You are supreme, YOU'RE SUCH A DREAM,
Greased Lightning

Oh, yeah, Greased Lighting go
Go go go Greased Lightning
You are supreme, YOU'RE SUCH A DREAM,
Greased Lightning
Tim923
2010-08-11 17:00:11 UTC
I purchased the MP3 on Amazon. I can't make out the line after "you know
that I ain't bragging..."
frank
2010-08-12 00:06:34 UTC
http://www.anysonglyrics.com/lyrics/g/grease/greasedlightning.htm