"Racing the rising tide to my father's door"
Maria Conlon
2009-07-10 01:09:27 UTC
There was a song playing near the end of a "Bones" show today (probably
a rerun) and the words sounded like:

"...racing the rising tide to my father's door"

but it might have been something slightly different. Slow song, male
singer, I believe.

Any ideas as to who sings it and what the title is?
Maria
Richard D. Bartlett
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Fault Line
gdesubasti
2009-08-11 00:04:51 UTC
Post by Maria Conlon
There was a song playing near the end of a "Bones" show today (probably
"...racing the rising tide to my father's door"
but it might have been something slightly different. Slow song, male
singer, I believe.
Any ideas as to who sings it and what the title is?
--
Maria
"Fault Line" by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club is the name of the
song...... if you google the episode name you can find featured music
from any show.....