"I would die for you, ..."
a***@stu.pcssd.org
2016-04-06 19:54:31 UTC
"I would die for you, I would cry for you, ...."
Can someone please tell me title and/or artist?
Thanks.
Prince wrote the song
memories 2 dreams
2020-09-18 22:08:30 UTC
Post by a***@stu.pcssd.org
"I would die for you, I would cry for you, ...."
Can someone please tell me title and/or artist?
Thanks.
Prince wrote the song
I found amazing song
Tears of Gold by Faouzia

I saw it on American's Got Talent I had to put it on close captions to find out what it was :D
memories 2 dreams
I saw it on America's Got Talent I had to put it on closed captions to find out what it was :D
h***@hotmail.com
2020-09-20 19:31:29 UTC
"I would die for you, I would cry for you, ...."
Can someone please tell me title and/or artist?
Thanks.
Never heared that song. But meaning is lovely.

Kristjan Robam
E-mail: he12457 @ hot mai l . c o m
Phone: (372) 6861327
Maddie Quick
2021-03-01 22:07:09 UTC
The artist is somo
Koren Kassirer
2021-09-29 14:34:55 UTC
Jann Arden :)
Thanks.
Geoffrey Warren
2023-03-27 03:05:04 UTC
Post by Koren Kassirer
Jann Arden :)
"I would die for you, I would cry for you, ...."
Can someone please tell me title and/or artist?
Thanks.
Guy Mitchell
My Heart Dies for you
1950

Geoffrey Warren
2023-03-27 02:58:54 UTC
"I would die for you, I would cry for you, ...."
Can someone please tell me title and/or artist?
Thanks.
Hi,
This song is My Heart DIES FOR You
Released in 1950 and sung by Guy Mitchell
LMK if you get this even though it's been a long time since you posted