She might take it back
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-23 02:09:18 UTC
Her Love

Is It Conditional ?
That's my favorite Floyd song. It's a song about Earth and how man is
basically ruining it.
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-23 02:27:32 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Her Love
http://youtu.be/JnCsmrMXDbA
Is It Conditional ?
That's my favorite Floyd song. It's a song about Earth and how man is
basically ruining it.
Actually, here is the original video version of the song. You get a better
idea of what the author was trying to state in this vid.

Michael
2009-08-24 07:57:23 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Her Love
http://youtu.be/JnCsmrMXDbA
Is It Conditional ?
That's my favorite Floyd song. It's a song about Earth and how man is
basically ruining it.
Actually, here is the original video version of the song. You get a better
idea of what the author was trying to state in this vid.
http://youtu.be/W9r5EdnDZZM
Funny, I had this flash. If it was re-arranged and a beefier singer was
brought in, it could be U2.

On the same theme, I still have an old Mannfred Mann album called
"Messin'" (We're messing up the land, messin up the air, messin up the
sea, messin' up on you and me...). And that was in 1973.

Michael
http://www.a-lyric.com/