Songs that start off with "1 2 3" or "1 2 3 4"
Sebastiaan
2022-09-29 20:12:36 UTC
Curious to see if this message ever reaches anyone, this thread is older than I am.
I was looking for Patience by Guns 'n Roses, couldn't remember the title or artist.
Thanks, random 26-year-old thread! The internet was a magical place.
Nigel Reed
2022-09-29 21:13:05 UTC
On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 13:12:36 -0700 (PDT)
Post by Sebastiaan
Curious to see if this message ever reaches anyone, this thread is
older than I am. I was looking for Patience by Guns 'n Roses,
couldn't remember the title or artist. Thanks, random 26-year-old
thread! The internet was a magical place.
Glad you found what you are looking for. I didn't see the original
article, but I do know I song "1 2 3" by Len Barry, which is probably
older than your original article.
--
End Of The Line BBS - Plano, TX
telnet endofthelinebbs.com 23
Tanya
Nigel Reed
2023-09-27 19:05:00 UTC
On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 22:59:37 -0700 (PDT)
Post by Tanya
omg this thread is like a decade older than me.. i just found out
google groups existed today? the more you know.
Welcome to the fun side of the internet where spam is rampant and
trolls run free :)
David Dalton
2023-09-22 06:54:57 UTC
Of course there is Feist’s 1234.
"For she is the perfect creature, natural in every feature
And I am the geek with the alchemists' stone" (Jimmy MacCarthy)