REQ : names of Songs with the words Beep Beep
Thanks In advance for your help on the lyrics Req.
2009-10-12 05:22:54 UTC
in the lyrics. Thanks !
Harold Groot
2009-10-12 07:30:39 UTC
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 22:22:54 -0700 (PDT), "Thanks In advance for your
Post by Thanks In advance for your help on the lyrics Req.
in the lyrics. Thanks !
My first thought (oldie lover that I am) is "Beep Beep" by the
Playmates (a #4 hit in 1958), also done by some other people (such as
Donald Claps & Carl Ciccheti, Joanie Bartels, etc.)

Then there are different "Beep, Beep" songs by Bobby Valentino,
Timbaland, Keshia Chante, Whigfield, Tribe, Innosense....

Do a Google search on
"Beep Beep" lyrics
and you'll find all of them.

Then there's also the Roadrunner Theme Song <g>.
R H Draney
2009-10-12 07:41:40 UTC
Post by Harold Groot
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 22:22:54 -0700 (PDT), "Thanks In advance for your
Post by Thanks In advance for your help on the lyrics Req.
in the lyrics. Thanks !
My first thought (oldie lover that I am) is "Beep Beep" by the
Playmates (a #4 hit in 1958), also done by some other people (such as
Donald Claps & Carl Ciccheti, Joanie Bartels, etc.)
Then there are different "Beep, Beep" songs by Bobby Valentino,
Timbaland, Keshia Chante, Whigfield, Tribe, Innosense....
Do a Google search on
"Beep Beep" lyrics
and you'll find all of them.
Then there's also the Roadrunner Theme Song <g>.
It's in the backing vocals, but "Bad Girls" by Donna Summer....r
--
A pessimist sees the glass as half empty.
An optometrist asks whether you see the glass
more full like this?...or like this?
Mark Rae
2009-10-12 09:31:06 UTC
Post by Thanks In advance for your help on the lyrics Req.
in the lyrics. Thanks !
The Beatles - "Drive My Car"
David Bowie - "Fashion"
Madness - "Driving in My Car"
Thanks In advance for your help on the lyrics Req.
2009-10-12 21:51:45 UTC
Post by Mark Rae
Post by Thanks In advance for your help on the lyrics Req.
in the lyrics. Thanks !
The Beatles - "Drive My Car"
David Bowie - "Fashion"
Madness - "Driving in My Car"
thanks everybody ...You are all theeee best... Here I go ..seeking the
Lyrics...!!!!