Unknown song - Just cause she's fat
Mark Shapiro
2008-10-07 23:57:47 UTC
She Shake And She Grind, Just Cause She's Fat, Gossie?
An Import played on Live105 in the 80s. Male singer, South African?
"Down on the Settlement - Me, Keebler, and Red.. There was a lady - she
sure was built. her face so pretty - her skin chocolate black. She
looked like a lobster - with all her meat in back. She's fat - Weighed
317.
Don't let her sit down -she'll broke up all your seat. But I like her
like that - how she big and she fat. She shake and grine and ..
Just cause's she's fat....
When she walk by, old men start to look.
Now I'll be in traction for the rest of my life, 6 ugly children and
gossie is my wife."

Anyone know what group/singer sung that,
and the song name?

http://www.JudgmentBuy.com
http://www.TheTruthAboutHemp.com
c***@gmail.com
2008-10-26 01:31:10 UTC
Post by Mark Shapiro
She Shake And She Grind, Just Cause She's Fat, Gossie?
An Import played on Live105 in the 80s. Male singer, South African?
"Down on the Settlement - Me, Keebler, and Red.. There was a lady - she
sure was built. her face so pretty - her skin chocolate black. She
looked like a lobster - with all her meat in back. She's fat - Weighed
317.
Don't let her sit down -she'll broke up all your seat. But I like her
like that - how she big and she fat. She shake and grine and ..
Just cause's she's fat....
When she walk by, old men start to look.
Now I'll be in traction for the rest of my life, 6 ugly children and
gossie is my wife."
Anyone know what group/singer sung that,
and the song name?
http://www.JudgmentBuy.comhttp://www.TheTruthAboutHemp.com
i loved this song and i'm here looking trying to find it and i see
this. if i ever find it i'll let you know!
Mark Shapiro
and the song name?
Mark Shapiro

and the song name?
b***@gmail.com
2014-06-13 02:17:56 UTC
Post by Mark Shapiro
She Shake And She Grind, Just Cause She's Fat, Gossie?
An Import played on Live105 in the 80s. Male singer, South African?
"Down on the Settlement - Me, Keebler, and Red.. There was a lady - she
sure was built. her face so pretty - her skin chocolate black. She
looked like a lobster - with all her meat in back. She's fat - Weighed
317.
Don't let her sit down -she'll broke up all your seat. But I like her
like that - how she big and she fat. She shake and grine and ..
Just cause's she's fat....
When she walk by, old men start to look.
Now I'll be in traction for the rest of my life, 6 ugly children and
gossie is my wife."
Anyone know what group/singer sung that,
and the song name?
Ha, this is years late, buy K.B is not a group. He is a man, and it just happens that I am from the settlement and island the song is about, Kemp's Bay; South Andros; Bahamas.