OOO, BABY, BABY, IT'S A WILD WORLD
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-05 01:00:22 UTC
nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring Pardon.
nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring
Pardon.
Cat Stevens - "Wild World"
http://home.comcast.net/~Harris510/wildworld.mp3
Good ... you are still abusing ASH with some searing music.
Don't ever stop.
I got lots more if you want it. Any requests? We (TINW) could be here all
night, or all year!
woot!
Hope you're doing well, Bill :)
Got anything good in a Classical vein ? Something you like perhaps.
Bach, baby:

Johann Sebastian Bach - Toccata And Fugue In D Minor
http://museeks.com/downloads/ArthurSulit/10_BACH_Toca_et_Fuga_SULIT.mp3

If you can't understand this, then see the visual below:

Bach's most famous organ piece, with a bar-graph score.

Bach, Toccata and Fugue in D minor, organ

Mathematics, baby. That's what we are all about.
Michael
2009-08-05 06:59:41 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring Pardon.
nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring Pardon.
Cat Stevens - "Wild World"
http://home.comcast.net/~Harris510/wildworld.mp3
Good ... you are still abusing ASH with some searing music.
Don't ever stop.
I got lots more if you want it. Any requests? We (TINW) could be here all
night, or all year!
woot!
Hope you're doing well, Bill :)
Got anything good in a Classical vein ? Something you like perhaps.
Johann Sebastian Bach - Toccata And Fugue In D Minor
http://museeks.com/downloads/ArthurSulit/10_BACH_Toca_et_Fuga_SULIT.mp3
Bach's most famous organ piece, with a bar-graph score.
Bach, Toccata and Fugue in D minor, organ
http://youtu.be/ipzR9bhei_o
Mathematics, baby. That's what we are all about.
It turns up in the intro to 2 Unlimited's "Real Thing".

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2biye_2-unlimited-the-real-thing_music

http://www.a-lyric.com/