PLEASE HELP ME FIND THESE TWO SONG TITLES
Heike Hoffmann
2010-06-08 22:11:12 UTC
I am looking for two song titles. Unfortunately, I can only remember a
few lyrics from both of these songs, please help.

SONG 1

I heard this song back on the radio in 1994, and I believe it was made
around this time as well. This song was quite popular in 1994 in many
discotheques in North America and Europe, and it would most likely be
classified in the techno/euro category, although it could also be
industrial or jungle. The chorus of this song are the words "The
American Dream comes to those who...". Those are the words that are
uttered throughout the song. I remember there being a deep male voice
uttering these words and then a high pitches female voice (possible in
french) saying other things in the background. I believe this song was
NOT a single, and was instead part of an album produced by the same
singers/band/group here is heavy base in the background throughout. I
think the singers/band/group behind this song was be in whole or in
part European, but I am not certain. Does anyone know the name of this
song or the group that sings it?. It may have actually been on a
collection of techno/euro or possibly industrial/jungle music. It may
have been part of a CD similar to the Much Music Dance '94 album.

SONG 2

I heard this song back in the mid to late 1980's, and I believe it was
made around this time as well.
The song would most likely be classified in the pop category of the
time. It is song by a solo female artist. I remember the video for
this song was filmed in black and white. The video involves a young
woman on the back of a motorcycle which is being driven by a young
man. The chorus of this song are the words "Come and play with me" or
perhaps it was "Come outside and play with me and love me". It is most
definitely a 1980's type of song and music video. It is sung by a solo
female artists who would appear to be in the same genre as Belinda
Carlisle and Tiffany, but its not either of them.

I have been trying to find the titles of these two films for many
years!. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Heike Hoffman
lugnut
2010-06-09 14:03:12 UTC
On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:11:12 -0700 (PDT), Heike Hoffmann
Post by Heike Hoffmann
[...]
Could this second one be Martika's "Toy Soliders" perhaps? (Around
1989). It's been ages since I've seen the video, but it does seem
like it was in B&W, and there's a "Won't you come out and play with
me" line that starts the chorus...

-lugnut
Michael Angelo Ravera
2010-06-14 06:53:53 UTC
Post by Heike Hoffmann
[...]
No guaruntees, but the first one could be "Another Night, Another
Dream" by La Bouche