Anyone Know This Title To A Willie Nelson Song Please
Nickyvee
2009-09-15 17:42:56 UTC
My boss, Pete, who happens to be a nut, would like me to request
Willie Nelson's "I came in last night at 2 with a 10 and woke up at 10
with a 2". I'm not even sure if it's a real song, but if it is...I'd
so appreciate hearing you play it.
Harold Groot
2009-09-17 05:14:04 UTC
Post by Nickyvee
My boss, Pete, who happens to be a nut, would like me to request
Willie Nelson's "I came in last night at 2 with a 10 and woke up at 10
with a 2". I'm not even sure if it's a real song, but if it is...I'd
so appreciate hearing you play it.
It's a real song all right.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/willie-nelson/tracks/ten-with-a-two--722699
lugnut
2009-09-16 15:30:25 UTC
Post by Nickyvee
My boss, Pete, who happens to be a nut, would like me to request
Willie Nelson's "I came in last night at 2 with a 10 and woke up at 10
with a 2". I'm not even sure if it's a real song, but if it is...I'd
so appreciate hearing you play it.
Looks like it's called "Ten with a Two" and it's by Kenny Chesney, not
Willie.

-lugnut