brown eyes mystify
j***@gmail.com
2016-09-21 15:05:55 UTC
I'm not sure if its "mystify" or "hypnotize", but this was a great song I heard in the 80s I think. Male singer, pop song, may have been the flipside of something. Here's the lyrics I remember: Oh the shadows were falling over the border town - you get more for your money there when the sun goes down - one more for the road one to ease the pain - you'd better get what you can you won't be back again. Then the chorus - brown eyes - mystify (did you find the flame of love in me?) brown eyes - hypnotize(will your memory ever let me be). Then the second verse goes - she was smooth as satin soft as the summer wind - she was distant as starlight I came alive again... That's all I remember. The voice sounded like dave mason or steve stills or david pack from Ambrosia. I can't find this song for the life of me and its driving me CRAZY. Please help me! Thanks!
j***@gmail.com
2016-09-25 14:39:28 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
I'm not sure if its "mystify" or "hypnotize", but this was a great song I heard in the 80s I think. Male singer, pop song, may have been the flipside of something. Here's the lyrics I remember: Oh the shadows were falling over the border town - you get more for your money there when the sun goes down - one more for the road one to ease the pain - you'd better get what you can you won't be back again. Then the chorus - brown eyes - mystify (did you find the flame of love in me?) brown eyes - hypnotize(will your memory ever let me be). Then the second verse goes - she was smooth as satin soft as the summer wind - she was distant as starlight I came alive again... That's all I remember. The voice sounded like dave mason or steve stills or david pack from Ambrosia. I can't find this song for the life of me and its driving me CRAZY. Please help me! Thanks!
I FOUND it! On the BMI SEARCH website. It was a band called Full Moon featuring Buzz Feiten. Great song! Thanks BMI!