old rock song "my darkness is drawing near?"
Drew Lamp
2016-02-01 17:44:44 UTC
i cant for the life of me think of the name of this song, it's got a nice steady beat and the voice sounds gravely and hoarse. the guy sings about how he's doing well and then he feels his darkness coming to get him... idk it's been a while and i know it's not much to go off of but i really want to figure this out.
Drew Lamp
2016-02-01 17:52:02 UTC
it's close to 60 bpm if that helps
j***@gmail.com
2016-09-23 12:02:02 UTC
Post by Drew Lamp
i cant for the life of me think of the name of this song, it's got a nice steady beat and the voice sounds gravely and hoarse. the guy sings about how he's doing well and then he feels his darkness coming to get him... idk it's been a while and i know it's not much to go off of but i really want to figure this out.
Hi Drew - could it be the song Breakthrough by ATOMIC ROOSTER? If it's not that song, check some of their other songs. Very dark. Good Luck. Tom. PS - Please see my post from Sept 21.